Forums > Social Chat > free brisbane festival needs your talents and love!!

Login/Join to Participate

poi_pixienewbie
2 posts

Posted:
hey hey everyone i'm sam i just rejoined HoP after being absent for way too long frown

been working full time and full time uni and stupidly forgot whats most important rolleyes

anyways amongst all this ive been helping to organise a free music festival in Logan, Brisbane on November 7 called Fallout and i was thinking, you know, that there are alot of talented peoples on this site who might like to come out for the day and have some fun whilst making some money??

it's $10 for buskers which will easily be made up for by the thousands of peoples who are getting a free day of fun biggrin

so yeah, we are having Sunk Loto playing and a heap of bands from brissie and the coast who are on their way up plus local bands who are just starting off so it should be wonderful wonderful and im so excited!!

we're expecting at least 3000-5000 people there and i'm hoping that we can get some markets and buskers/ street performers together to make the day even more spectacular so if you wanna come have fun and make some $ and support the locals let me know cause it would be oh so wonderful if you did!

thanks guys

my email is samh@loganyouthevents.org
and our website is www.loganyouthevents.org
or just reply/ send a msg if your interested.

hugs,kisses and majikal wishes, *SaM*
samh@loganyouthevents.org

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
is allie helping to run it?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Hi, I'm assuming this is the same as [Old link] in the Events section, so I'm locking the thread. If it isn't let me know and I'll move it to events as it's own thread.

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i live in england so unfortunately wont be able to make it to your event as that's part of the wonderful campaign to free brisbane. i would however like to add my sincere support for your wonderful efforts!

FREE BRISBANE NOW!

It's smashing to be back x

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Originally posted by andythepoi
FREE BRISBANE NOW!

Dom, may I slap andy... ubblol

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
lol

It's smashing to be back x