Forums > Social Discussion > (Mods, please read!) Let me ask a question re: Raymund Phule

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So as many of you know, Ray and I have been exchanging E-mails. I've been posting some stuff from those E-mails.

Now, as some of you may know, there were some behavioral issues with Ray a while back and without wanting to get into the sordid details, Ray was banned from HOP.

So before I post anything else from him, how do we feel about my doing this? Mods?

Honestly, I don't feel strongly either way. So I'm happy to stop posting stuff from him if it's bothering anyone.

What do we feel about this?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Good idea.

ooh no wait hold on....

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: bluecat

i think you should ban all users over 4000 posts.

wink

I'd actually support that. My own suicide in exchange for getting some of these addicts away from HoP would be a good thing.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So I'm working in the psych ER right now. This is where the phone rings if you're in Washtenaw County and call the crisis hotline.

So PLEASE don't mention suicide. Please?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
HoP'ing is above all a privilege, and i am blessed every times i visit https://www.homeofpoi.com/
that i don't visit as often doesn't mean that it won't leave a great hole in my heart if i ever lose contact with this important part of my life!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Page: