Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Greetings HOPpers one and all. I haven't posted on HOP before (I think) but I'm a regular over on Spherculism that I'm sure many of you are familiar with.

As you're probably aware theres a sort of three way meet now coming together across al three sites- there are many of these happening on different scales all over the world, and the SE UK meet is expected to be taking place over the 29-31st October weekend (Halloween if you didn't already realise) in Brighton.

It should be a pretty sweet meet down on Brighton beach over the weekend (weather permitting- Plan B is in planning ) Not sure about places to stay/ camp- any Brightonians around who can shed any light on good venues (or B&Bs)? I'm planning on spending the whole weekend down there and it'd be great to see any of you there

So, who's up for it? Please make yourself heard

Chut

EDITED_BY: Mr Chutney (1097597933)

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Surely someones interested??

Chut

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
I'm well up for it, although I can't say where I'll be from weekend to weekend. I'm based in Brighton though, as is my lady, and I'll coax as many people down as I can.

There's hardly any Brighton spinners here though... I'm the only one I've encountered!

I'm not sure about camping or any B&Bs in specific... I just know there are millions, but you'd do well to book in advance! Loads of them fill up as night is falling.

It should be wicked though, I'll definatley come down if I can and I'll bring plenty of fuel!

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
*wonders if this is happening* didn't see any evidence of this last night... just some guy practising contact staff in the level in the afternoon (very good by the way if that was you)

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau