Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
My last day of school is coming up next Wednesday, and there has been a bit of a discussion in my intro thread about ideas for things we can do. And I was thinking I should make it a thread of its own!

So who has any ideas for pranks and the like that I can do on this auspicious day?

Our theme is military camp, so anything that can be done in realtion to the theme is extra good!

I have a sneaky suspicion there is already a thread in existance on this topic, however me + my wonderful searching skills + my dial=-up connection = i don't know. It's even funnier cos I have a suspicion that i wrote it! but it's not in my toggled threads! ubblol

So that tangent aside - fly my pretties! fly! fly!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
in my year people wrapped a mobile hut up in cling film, covered it with dirty boot marks and wrote a sign saying "dispite much effort we still couldnt push the english block down the hill"

also filled the head of 6th forms office with balloons but she liked that....

erm....

oh yeah, we took over the music system and blasted out blur's song 2 whilst letting off party poppers in the middle of assembley wink

one year they used weed killer to write a message in the front lawn.... not so popular with the head

dont advise driving cars where there not ment to be also cos that just results in getting told off!

might remember more later
EDITED_BY: Psycho_lemming (1097553635)

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

I started the thread actually wink

kermitoverlord and maggot king
171 posts

Posted:
my school, building site, people bring bricks in for weeks before muck up day, hid them in building site, night before muck up, big wall gets built across entrance to school, full reinforced brick wall, took a bull dozer to pull it down. fun fun fun smile smile bounce2

welcome back to kermits mad land.

wont you join my teaparty.

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
one group of yr 12's put dead fish in the airconditioning. didnt get in troble for it either, cos they didnt smell it until they turned the aircons on - about a week later. one group also put one of those real estate 'for sale' signs in front of the school sign. and we had lots of eggings.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
A little Limberger cheese in the ventilation ducts works nicely, too.

Organize as much as your class as possible to bring their pets in.

Nothing makes the day more amusing than covertly replacing the coffee in the teachers' lounge with decaf. You can't be accused of trying to poison them, now, can you?

Two words: Whoopie Cushions. Nuff said.

Wrap your favorite administrator's car (Headmaster, Asst. Headmaster, etc.) in plastic wrap. If you do this neatly enough, s/he won't even notice it until s/he goes to open the door. You really only have to wrap the mid-section of the car.

Just remember the MIT rule of "hacking" (pranking).

RULE #1 DO NO HARM!!! Any prank you pull should be the sort of thing that can be cleaned up/repaired in no more than 5-10 minutes with minimal cost. It's funnier that way.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*please note*

My laughing smilie was actually a link to the old existing thread discussing this.

tongue

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
In my school we:

~ Put cling film over the toilets
~ Put bubble bath down other toilets
~ And the normal flour/eggs things

We had quite a few good ideas but i can't remember all them now!

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Written by: Unsaturated Carpets Of Freedom

*please note*

My laughing smilie was actually a link to the old existing thread discussing this.

tongue

Well done.

I'm glad you've got a lot of time on your hands UCOF.

wink

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
our school try and stop this by all means possible! On the last day year 11's are 'privilidged' enough to go home at 12 insead of 3.10, but its really just the headteachers plan to not let anything go wrong.
In june the last year 11's put bombs in the bins, smoke bombs in the toilets and stink bombs in just about every corridoor around teh school
Bexhill High likes bombs biggrin
*thinks* 9 months aimee, 9 months

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
What we (me and a couple of friends) did was to get (literally) about a thousand enverlope stickers that had either "Goodbye" "Have a nive day! =)" or "=)" on them and put the everywhere. Saddly we only got about 600 up as the rest got confiscated. My housemaster went completely ape at one of my friends.

"I'VE ALREADY REMOVED FOUR! IF I SEE ONE MORE OF THOSE BLOODY THINGS...."

If he's looked slightly closer at the surrounding when he was yelling he would have seen at least 5 more.

I like this one as it's friendly and doesn't do any damage so long as you don't put them on paint.

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
when i left my 6th form we super glued pennies to the ground and wall saying class of 2003 etc, also we put a load of desk n chairs in classroom style positions only on the roof, oh and we put garden gnomes on the corners of some of the roofs, however such acts required us sneaking into the building wearing all black at about 1am, so can be a little risky

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
At my school, we usually get there at around 4am and do the things at night. We are supposed to get the keys to the VCE wing and the *coughheadarseholecough* welfare teacher's office.

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
In the days leading up to muck-up day we have days with dress up themes; opshop/homeless day, 'bling bling' day...but the third day they didn't know....BUT NOW THEY ARE USING MY IDEA! biggrin

I'm so flattered because I'm really not popular, but when I told the vice-captain that we should borrow uniforms from other schools - she said she thought it was a brilliant idea and that's the official muck-up day eve theme!!!

so flattered :loved:

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
We do the dress-up thing for homecoming week at my school-it was kinda bad this year, though- we've had "wacky wednesday" for every homecoming week as long as I've been there, but they *had* to change it to "tacky tuesday" this year-not nearly as fun, I think.
The best senior prank that has been pulled at my school was a couple of years ago: they stole Big Boy statue ( go here if you don't know what i'm talking about) and put it on the front steps (which had wet cement on them at the time!) and painted it to look like our principal, and put a bag of nuts in his hand instead of the burger (because my school is called Walnut hills. There hasn't been any nearly as good since then, though.

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
oooh, if one of your teachers drives a little car (barina, laser), get about 5-10 people to move it somewhere. literally pick it up, and put it down somewhere else. preferably where it is impossible to get into the car, or impossible to get the car out.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Talking about moving things, i remember one day when i was in highschool, i had Sociology in a hut, me and my mate went to that hut one day and stood staring at a space for about 5 minutes before we realised the hut wasn't there. they had literally picked it up and moved it to the other side of the school overnight and forgot to tell us!
What i can't believe was it took us about 5 minutes to realise what was wrong ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Pyro_TechCrazy Nutter stuck in Farmidale...
264 posts

Posted:
My art teacher in high school was a real knob, he drove a tiny little white VW and we had these massive, wide staircases leading up to the second story of three of our classroom blocks - our boys from the footy team carried his car all the way up the flight of stairs and left it outside the art staffroom, switched the radio of at full volume and ran for it.... Very amusing...

Other things from out muck up day....hmmmm ..... I dont know how my grade wasnt in a heap more trouble after our muck up day to be honest...
* We didnt get along with the grade below us, so we moved our cars out of the senior car park to avoid retaliation, then put all of the year 11 cars up on block, piling their tyres in a massive heap in the middle of the bus bay for them to sort out.
* we spray painted messages on all of the school ag farm's sheep...
* we blocked off the only street leading into the teachers car park (it's a one way street too, so they couldnt turn around) and charged them ten dollars to get in.
* We got the 'little people' in our grade to lock all the toilets at the main door and climb out the windows - then clogged up the locks..... not such a nice one.... :o(
* A not so popular one - we turned the emergency sprinkler system in the hall on during afternoon assembly, effectively drenching the entire school, teachers included. Funny but.

hmmm.... Good luck!

We all take different paths in life, but no matter which path we take, we take a little of each other everywhere...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Our best one was we got a car from the wrecker and upturned it infront of the school gate! only a few of the students knew it was happening so it was a hit for all of us too!