Forums > Social Discussion > Conspiracy theory - Pentagon attack 9/11

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but this did strike me as odd at the time...

Thoughts anyone?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
i saw that on ebaumsworld.com, it made me think too

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
YOUR ACCESS HAS BEEN DENIED

[Hee hee... I'm still at work... ]

biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
And what did you think? smile

~ US Missile attack on themselves to strengthen case for war?
~ Foreign missile attack on US but not from Iraq (hence hiding the debris)?
~ Small plane / fighter jet - flown by who?
~ UFO?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
I can't read it - a box comes up saying that my computer doesn't know how to 'handle this type of file' or something similar. How do you open it?

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Paraffinfairy...you need shockwave flash player.

Durbs: hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... confused

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
I've seen this before, it's all very fancy but doesn't really mean anything. After all, it's just a flash cartoon

Written by: bash.org

*I* could put together a flash site that quotes 1000 imaginary people saying they saw a giant space monkey come and throw flammable poo at the pentagon. Doesn't make it true.

That's the point, I have no way of knowing if any of the quoted points are true or not. Anyhoo it same point I saw some or other slightly naff TV show about it and how it probably really was a plane and I haven't really got the energy to argue with naff TV shows ubbrollsmile

Fnord

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
really makes u think dunnit, i cant stand the whole conspiracy stuff, govt's are so corrupt it makes me feel sick

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Wow, I didn't know the pentagon had five concentric pentagons of offices! No wonder they can't afford the upkeep. Bit of a shame they hit a part they'd just rennovated when the rest of it's got such large maintenence problems.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
I always thought the pentagon was one weird building.
If any of you have read Illuminatus you will know why.
biggrin

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So what happened to that plane? Because a Boeing 757-200 with that tail number is listed as "destroyed." American Airlines now has one fewer 757 than they did before. So where is the plane? And the people on board? They're gone. I know they're gone because one of them was a friend's cousin.

Personally, I find this website an affront to those who lost friends and family on AA 77.

Furthermore, the government has nothing to gain by blowing up the Pentagon. The REAL cause of the ire was the 3,000 who died at the WTC. Those were Boeing 767's. There are hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses to that, as well as photographic evidence. The Pentagon attack didn't piss off the American people nearly as much as the WTC did.

Plane crashes leave wreckage because USUALLY, the pilot is trying to minimize the impact and so the impact happens at 100-200 mph (300-400 km/h). In this case, the plane was flown at over 500 mph (800-900 or so km/h) into a building. Of course there would be very little wreckage. The aircraft would disintegrate. And it took an entire section of building with it. The film conveniently neglected that part. They never found any of those two 767's, either. Why? Because they were destroyed in the conflagration.

The only aircraft recovered was the other 757 because just before impact the passengers had reclaimed the cockpit and were trying to pull the plane up. And precious little of that aircraft was ever recovered because it was still moving very quickly when it struck the ground.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Has anyone else read Illuminatus then? It's nice to know at least one other person got "fnord"

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
i seem to remember seeing footage showing a plane wreck in a field, im sure that was the pentagon attack, that it hit a field just ebfore it and slid into the pentagon

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Eggznewbie
16 posts

Posted:
The plane in the field was the 757 that was being reclaimed by a group of passengers (remember the famous phone-call from on-board husband to his wife...'Let's roll' and all that)

The whole episode stinks to high heaven and while I don't think the U.S. govt was in any way guilty of conspiring in the 9/11 attacks generally, there are elements within the U.S. establishment that could be accused of complicity, if nothing else. Too much was known in advance about Al Qaeda, it's activites and the presence of it's agents on U.S. soil to have been overlooked by accident. After all, the C.I.A. backed and funded Bin Laden and his mujahadeen for years during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan - they were well aware of what he was capable of and the strength of his convictions. I think right-wing elements within the American govt allowed the attacks to take place. In this respect, it had occurred to me that the strike on the Pentagon could have been a bit of self-mutilation, a self-inflicted wound to an unimportant and largely unnoccupied portion of the complex in order to enhance the feeling/fear of attack on a national basis. (Al Qaeda's target recon is historically more effective at choosing vital weak points than this!)

Many ordinary citizens of westernised nations believe that their own governments are not capable of such atrocities, that such things are the work of dictatorships in far flung places - and yet history does not support this point of view. Both Britain and the U.S. have performed covert, wide-area chemical tests on their own unwitting populations and even the declassified papers relating to Project Bluebird and MK Ultra reveal one of the darkest chapters in military research.

The 9/11 attacks were a gift in the eyes of most western govts. Almost 20 years ago, the Rand Corporation (international think-tank) produced a strategic analysis that predicted religious tension, the rise of alternative belief structures and anti-capitalist/ecologically driven activism to be the greatest threats to the stability of the western democracies (?!?!). In the wake of 9/11, most of our governments have taken a sharp swing to the right, implimenting policies that have been wanted by the ruling parties for many years but which could not be attained. Now the fear machine has been in full-swing for a while, the citizens of the G8 nations in particular are gladly giving up their hard won freedoms in the name of a farsical 'War on Terror'. Anyone who's read Sun tzu's 'Art of War' will recognise the strategy.

(Nice line Durbs bounce)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
devil

I would hate to advocate drugs, alcohol or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
https://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Those tinfoil hats sure are stylish. bye

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

sagetreeGOLD Member
organic creation
246 posts

Posted:
i don't know what happened and i don't claim to, but i think it is important not to just accept what your told by the government or media or anyone for that matter. this video is long but it is worth your time.

https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Some nice logical explanations debunking the conspiracy theories.

https://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2006/05/19/askthepilot186/index.html

https://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html

https://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

But logic never supercedes opinion... just ask the internet. smile

Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
"the truth is out there"

but you have the right to ignore it, if you choose to do so wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head - Terry Pratchett

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Haha, you're still thinking the US attacked themselves. That would imply that the CIA is on americas side. No no, the CIA attacked america, just as they have been attacking people for the last 60 years, you seriously think the american government is on americas side???

Where did all the nazi's go after the war?

wink

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

Patriarch917SILVER Member
I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
I read the website that the animation linked to. Now I know THE TRUTH. It was the Jews!

"Israeli Intelligence with the help of a group of people in the Bush government, may very well have organised and staged the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in order to justify a "war on terror" -- that is, the Arabs?"

The Jews have probably been rigging our elections too. We already know they control the media.

I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
Whoops, forgot to add wink

Shabbat Shalom.

Gremlin_Loumember
131 posts

Posted:
Darnit, you found out!

And we were doing so well. I'm not liking how the Elders of Zion are working these days, i mean, sure, blowing up parts of america and blaming it on the damn arabs is great stuff, but the Elders are forgetting about the little people - I remember when it stood for Jews everywhere - its now blow up this, control that etc. It wouldn't be that difficult for them to pay off my student loan - they control the World Banks...

Oh, and this Shabbat falls on Shavout, so you need to say 'Chag Sameach', not Shabbat Shalom :P

'If your deeds shouldn't be known, perhaps they shouldn't be done, if your words shouldn't be shared, perhaps they shouldn't be spoken. Act with attention, for all your acts have consequences" (Rabbi Judah HaNassi)

I make my own people.
607 posts

Posted:
That's right, I forgot that many (or even most) are celebrating Shavout by now. For us, it occurs tommorow. Chag Sameach. :-P

As controlers of the world banks, they gave us our student loans. It is strange to think that my payments will play a tiny part in brainwashing the masses into thinking that a plane hit the Pentagon.

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
What is this world coming to?

I say kill Peter Mandelson, he's obviously the leader of the Illuminati.

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
HOP's glowstick ambassador!!
128 posts

Posted:
Watch Loose Change

The documentary is much better done.

Loose Change

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Is this thread going backwards? smile

I the above and below links I posted were directed at Loose Change.

Written by: NYC

Some nice logical explanations debunking the conspiracy theories.

https://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2006/05/19/askthepilot186/index.html

https://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html

https://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

But logic never supercedes opinion... just ask the internet. smile

I think Saddam might have WMDs though. Somebody should look into that.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I really getting into these conspiracy theories lately. With the approaching date 06/06/06 and the so called return of the antichrist. I come to the conclusion that either people are getting the truth out there finally or they really have no life and need to surgically remove themselves from their computer. Here is a little bit of light reading to shine some light on this story.
https://www.bushisantichrist.com/
To give my opinion i believe that govt. need to get their laws passed. And shock treatment or torture (which even the americans cant perform legally on their own civilians) is a very powerful tool for this.
Australia has done it too with its gun law reforms, they convinced the whole country that one man with a very low IQ could systematically execute a bloody lot of people in tasmania with more precision then any of aust top marksmen or maybe even the world.
https://www.globebuster.com.au/shoot/portarthur.html

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

sagetreeGOLD Member
organic creation
246 posts

Posted:
"I considered both the official story and the alternative theories every step of the way. I believe if researchers quit arguing over red flags and straw men amongst each other then we can collectively discover what really happened. It may be very different than any one of the "camps" may believe happened. But by staying in our camp and wasting energy defending our personal beliefs we will only minimize our effect and our goal. Following is a summary of my (his) thoughts."

https://www.pentagonresearch.com/conclusions.html

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Hmm, not sure what to think of this. I think it's pretty undeniable a plane crashed into the Pentagon. But there's a lot of information being restricted for no obvious reasons.

If parties in the US administration were involved in the attacks somehow, it wouldn't be the first time they'd thought faking terrorism to give justification for "intervention" in a country they want to invade.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
The proposal was presented in a document entitled "Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba,"
The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state sponsored terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil.

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
"Operation Bingo" Neeto.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Page: