Tigmember
20 posts

Posted:
What's up everyone... I am in such a good mood I had to share the reason w/ everyone. Last night I was fortunate enough to twirl fire. I've done it before but..... there is a big fire ban where I live and no open flames are allowed . Well I broke that fire ban and twirled... But wait there's more.... I did my first firebreathing last night. What a rush!!! I'm even more addicted to fire now. One of the people there also wants to hire me to entertain at a banquet next month!!! HEHEHEHEHE Life is good. Well thanks for listening!

Tig

What?? A gorilla wearing a smoking jacket and grass skirt. So What? Did he have a Sherlock Holmes pipe in his mouth? Ummmmm.... Why?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Fire breathing feels good (although dibs can't do it at the moment as her teeth are sore ) It's amazing when you fist do it. I've taught a lot of people, and their face when they finally get it right...awww....it's so good!!!!

Congratulations angel. Welcome to the club!
Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Ok I'll bit... How do you breath fire? I have always wonderd that, or at least since I came to this site anyhow

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
Pele's Fire Breathing Basics would probably be a good place to get some info.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Coo Thx Rex

2,905 posts

Posted:
Ohh wow, I just read that faq. Seen as how I went into it knowing nothing about breathing fire, it is not hard to say I was impressed with the knowlege compiled there, but I was. I am rather amazed at everything. I doubt I am ready to try something like that.

Much respect to those who dare to do that art form.