Page: ......
ataxiaSILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
Summer Location: Queen Victoria gardens.

The aim is not for a solely firetwirling night, but a night whereby firetwirlers, jugglers, contact jugglers, diabolo etc can meet. So feel free to bring friends who may be interested.

Night starts at 6pm for all those who are keen to learn. Fire starts after dark 7.00 - 8ish till late!

So.... the location is Queen Victoria Gardens

St. Kilda Road – opposite 'National Gallery of VIC' (Old Arts Gallery with spire)

The grassed area near the three raised palm trees. (Look out for the bronze statue hammer thrower)

With only a 5 minute walk over the princess bridge from Flinders Street station.

Here's the map

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...360&ie=UTF8

*WINTER LOCATION*

Under the Princess bridge (Southbank side). Where the Southbank Sundey market happens.

EDITED_BY: ataxia (1193985363)

Geez, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
wow, what an awesome evening.. so many regulars, interstaters, and long-term seldom visitors all at once.. fantastic..

had a really great night, thanks guys.. see you in feb, or maybe at rainbow!

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Hey Guys, just thought I'd let you guys know this weekend is my 21st... =D

So I'll be there from about 15:30, and will be bringing munchies, drinks and foods... =D

Would be great to see a turnout like last Sunday!

Hope you can all make it
grouphug

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

NathanielEveristSILVER Member
enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Only poi, contact balls and juggling balls allowed. New rule, sorry staffers, your new location is somewhere in the docklands near the oil refinery, I can't remember where, but hey, have fun.

Moka, happy birthday bro, one more step into adulthood and one step closer to... you know... 22, the coolest age there is.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it man, you seem to have taken care of the foodstuffs, so I'll bring the noise! lol, but seriously, if there's anything you need or want me to bring man, let me know.

Hope to see y'all on Sunday.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Strippers.

I'll most likely be there. smile

hug

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Strippers? Ok, do you want me to bring my "Fire-man Fred" outfit or my "Long arm of the law" costume. Oh wait, you'll want my most popular show the world famously sexy...

"Man wearing only a trenchcoat, socks and suspiciously brown underpants and kitchen gloves, holding a tub of vaseline and a syringe of his own blood!"

The feedback from that particular show is amazing, I had one woman say "that deranged look in your eye, for a second I thought you may've actually developed a Schizoaffective disorder" that's how sexy it is.

And because I like you guys, I'll only charge half-price: $2.50.
If you want more, I've got a couple of mates, Harold and Luke that can "back me up" so to speak...

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
Not too sure if sexy is how I would discribe that .. infact I'm a little disturbed..... to say the least.

eeep

hug me!

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Sorry, it may disturb you even more to know that one of my jobs is as a children's entertainer.

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight, as much as I'd love to be there to scare you all, my goddamn work has called me up to say the other dude has called in sick, nobody wants to cover it, but my excuse isn't as good as the others, being "I'm at the beach" or "I'm at the movies", so unfortunately, I've been suckered into it.

I hope you all have a great time though, happy birthday Moka, I shall not see you next week either due to Rainbow Serpent, but I will strive to be there the week after.

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Well, I'm going. grin I'm readying myself nowish. ( I do live in Geelong, not Melb though, so don't assume that'll mean there'll be someone there early. tongue2 )

hug

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Not this week... Karaoke night!

hug

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I'll probably show this week. How late/early I arrive depends on the weather... smile

hug

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah. If this 40+ weather continues, people won't see me until at least after dark.

Kupo!

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
I'll probably try to get there early so I can work on my skillz and my tan. Kill two birds with one stone, and double the rate at which my sexiness grows.

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
My car may well be dead, so I'm probably not attending tonight... we'll see.

hug

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
I think I'll make an appearance after a family barbeque tonight. It isn't a total fire ban, so I'll bring fire equipment, but we'll see if it actually gets used.

Kupo!

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
The weather's looking quite nice, so hopefully things will work out. That said, I'm very very poor at the moment, and my car's running low on petrol, so we'll have to see how things go.

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I think I'll come anyway... MMm... public transport.

hug

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I may have to catch the train in too. I'd better just check my gun is loaded...

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Nope, I can't come tonight, I've gotta help my Dad with some gardening stuff, I hope you all have a great time though, and I'll see you next week.

LovoLord and Master
74 posts

Posted:
With the massive fires today I don't believe I'll join the fire tomorrow night. Whole states on fire frown
Stay safe people.
EDITED_BY: Lovo (1234002187)

Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all follow the same dreams.
- unknown

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Total fire ban today (Sunday) anyways.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Ya, we had some fire scares near my place. So I may not be able to make it tomorrow, I may need to stay home so I can evacuate my doggie if things go awry.

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
Stay safe Nathaniel! hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ill be there, would say ill leave the fire toys at home though smile

hope everyone had a safe day yesterday hug

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Galadriel_3_2000journeyman
59 posts

Posted:
I just want to wish everyone a safe few days. I hope all you know are safe from the fires, and are yourselves too.

LovoLord and Master
74 posts

Posted:
Hey guys!
I know I rocked up anyway... I'm sorry... tongue2
I won't be rocking up the next two weeks though so I hope you all have a good time!
Love ya all!

Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all follow the same dreams.
- unknown

Galadriel_3_2000journeyman
59 posts

Posted:
Hey, have to brag, I got my licence finally!! Now car shopping and I might be more inclined to come up again. I miss you guys. Damn my laziness

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
Congratulations!!! hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
Yo dudes, won't be there tonight, but I urge you all to try and have fun regardless...

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I'll be doing my best to come this week.

hug

Page: ......