Page: ......
ataxiaSILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
Summer Location: Queen Victoria gardens.

The aim is not for a solely firetwirling night, but a night whereby firetwirlers, jugglers, contact jugglers, diabolo etc can meet. So feel free to bring friends who may be interested.

Night starts at 6pm for all those who are keen to learn. Fire starts after dark 7.00 - 8ish till late!

So.... the location is Queen Victoria Gardens

St. Kilda Road – opposite 'National Gallery of VIC' (Old Arts Gallery with spire)

The grassed area near the three raised palm trees. (Look out for the bronze statue hammer thrower)

With only a 5 minute walk over the princess bridge from Flinders Street station.

Here's the map

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...360&ie=UTF8

*WINTER LOCATION*

Under the Princess bridge (Southbank side). Where the Southbank Sundey market happens.

EDITED_BY: ataxia (1193985363)

Geez, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

The FadeSILVER Member
fading happily....
212 posts

Posted:
see you all tonight biggrin and then in a month

We walk light
Down the wires
Higher than weather baloons
Empty hearts on fire...

ataxiaSILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
I will still take up that tent offer Tyr. Good to see your taking the same flight.

I will be coming tonight. If it's windy I may not survive that long. But I will certainly be there.

Geez, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

TyrGOLD Member
Simplicity Convoluter & Cabbage Friend
126 posts
Location: In the shadow of the wolf (somewhere over melbourn...

Posted:
Didn't make it - show went too late frown
...Oh well – next week for sure biggrin

Hope it wasn’t too chilly a night for you all – Hugs D.

“What are you creatures of Fantastica? Dreams, poetic inventions, characters in a neverending story.”
Gmork
‘The Neverending Story’

Skadaor Wench, or Mo
134 posts

Posted:
Hey there tyr monster, long time no seeeeee.....
The suspense is totally gonna kill me, cause im leaving on sunday morning ~massive pout~ so you'd better beg a favour of me now 'fore its too late ; )

I Am NOt a ToASTeR!

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
oh wench im gona miss you sooOoo much. are we gona meet up on snaturday? gimme a call on my mobile, its around your house somewhere.

*snuggles*

cheers, pete biggrin

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
im sleepy and its nearly 7 and im cold too hmmmmm think ill stay inside tonight ...mmmmm heater sooooooo good!

hug me!

no_pancakesSILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
Ataxia, some photos of you here, https://www.livejournal.com/users/no_pancakes/9837.html

Also some of Flynt, but she's already seen 'em.

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
is this sunday meet still happening??
coz im going 2 melbourne in september....and want to meet up with fellow HoPpers....

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
indeed it is, every sunday without fail.

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

1,627 posts

Posted:
oohhh....i hope i can come.....who else attends??
hug

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
anyone whos name appears in the previous pages tongue minus the wench cos shes gone to noo zeeland, followed by america frown

flynt, sakura, ezz, bluebottle, the fade, no_pancakes, myco and some people ive inevitably forgotten come regularly

cheers, pete hug

1,627 posts

Posted:
ah thanks....i doubt ill be able to come coz my plane flys out thats night and i doubt ill have time... frown

but if i do then i look forward to meeting you all!! biggrin

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
mmm last sunday night was nice. It was great to see some people, sad not to see others.

Guess I'll be flying solo at spinning for a while seeing as I've lost my wing buddies...

frown

Currently on the right side up of the world.

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
aw flynt ill gladly be your fill in wing buddy *snug*

yay!! halfway through the week biggrin

cheers, pete hug

1,627 posts

Posted:
so what time dos this start??
it said on the first page but that was ages ago and i thought the times might have changed....

water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
about 6pm

1,627 posts

Posted:
ok thanx....hopefully see you there..... biggrin

Skadaor Wench, or Mo
134 posts

Posted:
I miss you guys so much, its a million degrees here, and they wouldnt let me bring my fire toys through customs, i feel naked...

I Am NOt a ToASTeR!

no_pancakesSILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
*hugs the wench*

misses you.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
damn, wench, its a good thing you left your poi here. does that mean you dont have staffs anymore? frown frown frown

FlameSILVER Member
addict
435 posts

Posted:
My god its been a long time

Am so jealous looking at all those twirlin photos - obviously i havent been in and havent done much twirling either. Must make a speacial effort one of these days to come in. Big Hugs to all of you! hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

*In the car while Pink is playing on the radio*
Tristan aged 4 : "Mum is this Pink?"
Flame:"Yes mate this is Pink?"
Tristan:"Are you going to Pink?"
Flame:"Yes i am"
Tristan:"Cool well I'm going to BLUE" smile

Skadaor Wench, or Mo
134 posts

Posted:
Oh flyntle my deer (goodnight john) after much chattering and pouting, i was able to keep my staffs (ves?) though they are no longer virgins, having been broke in at burning man by Ant.
How weird is it to wander through the nevada desert, and not only see some one i know, but our lovely Ant all the way from Melbourne. Small world sometimes hey.

Oh! OH!OH!OH!OH! oh. !!! I might totally be back in time for the HOP meet, how amazing would that be?! If not i have some silly pics for petey to put on sticks , weee!

I Am NOt a ToASTeR!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
OH MY! serious?
you'd better. We have car space for you.
biggrin

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
and you say this gathering is on a sunday hey...what time do you get together and is it easy for an out of towner to find the gardens? inquiring minds need to know eek ubbangel wave

bluebottleSILVER Member
118 posts

Posted:
howdy, the sunday meet normally gets started around 6:30-7ish these days and it is dead easy to find smile just catch the train to flinders st station, cross swanston st over to federation square, walk away from the city until you see three palm trees on a mound near a brass hammer throw statue, roughly opposite to the arts centre. easy wink
Hope to see you soon ubbrollsmile
TAlex

Yebra (n.) - A cross between a zebra and anything that fancies zebras. -- Douglas Adams & John Lloyd

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
why thank you bluebottle smile

I reckon I'll be dropping in in either the last week of october or the first week of november dependng on how the road trip is going.... weavesmiley

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Ade!!! I cant wait to see you again!!! heart

Get Rozi to give you my email address/phone number and we can liase!

WOOT! i have so many hugs for you!

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
right back at ya!! hug

patientangelnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Helllooooo. New chick on the block. I've just moved down here from Brisneyland, and I'm interested in getting involved with fire poi. I've done a fair bit of practise poi, but have very little experience with fire.

"An intoxicated being-in-the-moment that will forever separate those who watch from those who do" - John Birmingham.

Skadaor Wench, or Mo
134 posts

Posted:
Welcome to here! Everyone's always excited to have new people to play with, a lovely group indeed. ; )

I Am NOt a ToASTeR!

Page: ......