Forums > Social Chat > i cant upload my photos..? :confused:

Login/Join to Participate

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
so iv finally got round to sicking up some photos in the gallery, and i got to ading the 3rd one (the first 2 are just random fancydress photos, i hadnt even goten to fire yet) and i says i dont have enough room or somthing along those lines? frown

confused i no that theres lots of you out there who have lots of photos and iv got more that id really like to post, and i was wodering if anyone could please tell me how i can get more up, or more space to put them up, or something! any help would be be really apreciated!! smile

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
ello bunny....i'm allowed 150 somethings (not a comp expert) of space in my gallery, and presuming all accounts have the same amount of alloted space, that should give you room for around another 3 or 4 pics about the same file size as the 2 you have up. I have no idea why it didn't work, have you tried again? Maybe it was a temporary glitch, or the file you were trying to upload was .bmp file and not a .jpg? one thing i do know is that the file size difference is big and that .bmp s are blooming yoooooooj!

It's smashing to be back x

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
hmm maybe there just to big? i dont no. they were both the same sort of file im pretty sure. i hadnt even goten to the fire photos. even if i can figur out how to delet em ill be happy! that way i can cut em down make em smaller or something?

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
They have to be *tiny*... you're only allowed 150kb (kilobytes) unless you've bought loads of stuff from the shop, and when you consider the photos come off my camera at about 2048kb they have to be made pretty small, and pretty low quality if you want a few on there.

Try saving the pic at a smaller size and a lower JPEG quality... this usually helps.

If you use Photoshop it's easy, if not I'm afraid I don't know! smile

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
thanks thats cool ill try that next time. really need to try and figur out how i can delet the ones i have up ther and start over
Non-Https Image Link

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You need to go check out the My Rewards section. It'll tell you how much space you have for pictures/media plus ways that you can gain more space.

Meh

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
yeah i had a look at that... looks as tho the only way i can get more space is if i buy stuff or make em all real small

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
check your PMs

Meh