Forums > Social Chat > would YOU name your son this?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I cant believe this!!! this poor poor child!!! eek eek eek

A couple have just realised their howler — after naming their baby son Drew Peacock.

Shocked dad Russell only twigged when he put it in an internet search engine looking for famous namesakes, and was asked: Do you mean Droopy Cock?

AHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

anyone else know of some shocking names parents called their kids?
I knew of a family that named their son "dwayne pipe." eek

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
You can have fun with initals too!

One person I know was orginally going to be called Charles Oliver Corser, another was going to be called Thomas Ian Thorn

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
there wasa chick at school called Vicky Davis
she HATED her initials

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

TrillianBRONZE Member
Llamas are larger than frogs.
319 posts

Posted:
I heard some people cheering for "Holly Wood" at my soccer game the other day.

"I know a good deal more than a boiled carrot."
"Fire!" "Where?" "Nowhere, I was just illustrating the misuse of free speech."

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
My sister named her son Bennett Bruce Rees.

Just so you know Bennett is her former surname.

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
theres some guy in saskachewan (which is kinda like idaho in canada) named richard assmann. seriously. david letterman tracked him down!!

biggrin

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
Yea when I went to school and there was a kid called "Wayne Kerr"

I know "William Williams" or Billy ubblol as his friends call him.

The best, is one of my friends. her name is Jess Gore. So in roll call she was "Gorgeous" ubblol and yes she is biggrin

I named my son "Kaahuwheroreremaiirangatira" but then, i am Maori smile Long story in that name, but we just call him "Kaahu" or "Redhawk".

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I know someone called Matthew Mattam. xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblol

there was a girl at my school called storm drinkwater...and i vaguely remember another called misty hymen (though that may be a name i heard on tv...)

i've only heard of one other margita...so i reckon unusual names rock! wierd names - like richard head or wayne kerr/king - and just not nice!! some parents really don't think do they?! ubblol

hahaha

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I went to school with a girl called Georgina Loveday Copely-Williams. That was a bit of a gobfull. Her family used to breed and eat guinea pigs.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
i know a Gerhard Jasen-Van-Vuren which was a bit crazy at first!! got used to it now tho! ubbrollsmile he's Souh African so it kinda explans it!

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

Lillie Frognot a stranger
558 posts

Posted:
On 'Buffy' the music used to be done by someone called 'Thomas Wanker'.
I said to my bloke that if that was my name I would change it.
He replied, 'yes, I'd change it to John Thomas Wanker.'

ubblol

Eat when you're hungry
Sleep where it's dry
No one is ever what they seem
Gabriel King - The Wild Road

weeleighlook a rainbow!
237 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

As a teacher I always hear rumors about kids with bad names. Most of them are lies. I've never seen a roll sheet with any of the names you normally here. Actually, most of them are racist lies dealing with the fact that African Americans often give their children non-European names.

Ah, see, I feel not at all racist here, because my dad taught in New Haven ( a very very "ghetto-ish" town near me...and not being racist there either, it just is. His first year there they had an end of the year stabbing.... it was a great school) and most of his students were African American, and he actually brought home his attendance lists to show us that he wasn't making the names up.

He had a Treasure, an Empress, and a Princess. The story that he heard from another student, was that Empress's mother wanted to outdo Princess's mother.

He also had Ebony, Ivory, Mahogany, and another one that I can't remember, but it was another kind of material or something.

Our favorite was what we decided was the idea of taking the dad's name and adding "isha" to the end, because he had a Tomisha, Doneisha, Kenisha, and Jerreisha.

The other two weird ones were Stay-cee...just cause it was a weird spelling, and the one that I never understood was Shaylce. It's pronounced "sha-leece" and I can't figure out any way to make that work.

So I don't really feel racist...those were just their names. ubbloco

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth."

SDLWSILVER Member
326 posts

Posted:
Once met a girl whos first name was alice and her surname was cooper

Also somebody whos parents called her april may

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

Page: