Forums > Help! > Blue and rainbow glowbugs?

Login/Join to Participate

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
When will the shop be getting more of the blue, green, and rainbow glowbug poi sets?

I'm hoping really soon- I want a yellow and blue set for a performance I'm giving the night before Halloween.
Darn it all to heck- silly me, I went looking for reviews before ordering and by the time I got some opinions on the darn things, the colour I wanted was sold out:(

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Hopefully they will be back in the shop soon as an order for more globugs has been placed with the manufacturer. As soon as I know for sure when they will be back I will PM you Amanita and let you know, along with posting here.
juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
I hope really soon- I need a set for a halloween event that I will be performing at, on october 30th.
If it's going to be a little while, let me know, and I will order a yellow/red set instead, so I will have something to use besides normal glowsticks..

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
If you need them by the end of October you might want to order now then, as stocks are starting to get low. The manufacturer hasnt given us an exact date as to when he can deliver either.
Cheers.