Forums > Other Toys > LED juggling balls from HOP shop..

Login/Join to Participate

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
Look I've changed my title!
209 posts

Posted:
Ive just searched through about 50 pages of links ubbloco and still havnt found the answer to my questions, can anyone help me out?

I want to buy the LED juggling balls from HOP but I want to know if anyone has seen or tried them as juggling balls, NOT poi.

THe reason is that from the picture, there are spots of light on the ball which will obviously be less apparant on poi because they are moving at much higher speeds. Does this uneven diffusion of light affect the overall look of the balls?

Also what are they like for wear? Do they last a long time?

One final thing, does anyone have any action photos or videos of these things been juggled with? juggle

Cheers

anthrax.... it infects, then spreads..... fast

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
You said juggling balls....or are they hackey sacks?

or hackey sacks sold as juggling balls?

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
Look I've changed my title!
209 posts

Posted:
They ARE jugglnig balls. They are the exact same thing sold as poi, except they have the ring taken out to make the balls. They are a solid material.

I would tell you the name of them but the HOP shop isn't working for some reason.

anthrax.... it infects, then spreads..... fast

JakBJCmember
117 posts

Posted:
Your best bet is more than likely to ask the shop about how thay look and there ability to stand up to punishment. Send them an email?

AmanitaSILVER Member
157 posts

Posted:
I think anthrax is referring to the beaming balls- I imagine they've got the same characteristics as the poi versions- relatively tough, kinda heavy, and hurt like an SOB if you hit yourself with them, or in this case, drop them on your foot..ouch.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Tower Cranes, for you are soft and would look better when squashed by a full concrete bucket"