Forums > Social Chat > Cantus ya sweetie/random acts of kindness

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ohhhhhh random acts of kindness make the world go around as I found out yesterday when checking my email...

C@ntus sent me many a fraggle picture in my email box and made my face light up with a grin, on a day when I really needed a boost of happiness...

The pictures took me away to a happy happy memory place C@ntus and I wanted to make a very public thank you... The fraggles were one of my favourite cartoons...(and Sumari Pizza Cats, and Gummy Bears and Rainbow Bright... remember Rainbow Bright Moon Pixie?)

Fanks berry much C@ntus.... big cheesy grins biggrin biggrin

EDITED_BY: Valura (1155293704)

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
i remember when cantus brought me food to one of the hop meets because i was really broke and had none, cantus your an absolute sweetheart! and you are appeciated hug

i dont have any hoppers address's, hmmmmm might have to start writing them down

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh my god. Like how much did I BOUNCE back then?

Cantus you are still as much of a sweetheart as you always were ya know? hug and this time I can say I have had the pleasure of meeting you!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

sagetreeGOLD Member
organic creation
246 posts

Posted:
fraggle rock was one of may favorites. i just bought a dvd with 2 original episodes for my son 2 weeks ago. 10 minutes before i read this thread i was talking with some people at my work about fraggle rock. so im singing the song in my head *worries for another day, let the music play....* and then the first thread i go to when i get to hop is one about fraggle rock pictures.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
redface rolleyes redface

It's hard to maintain the horrid persona when threads like this turn up....

hug hug2 hug

Meh

KittyKillenthusiast
365 posts

Posted:
it shall never happen you are to kind ubbrollsmile hug hug

Have you ever notice that poi is spelled backwords on the key board.............................................creepycool

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Cantus, you just have to accept that underneath your sarcastic dreadlocked crusty exterior, is a wonderful cuddly and loving person.
You are not only witty, funny and clever, you also are very compassionate and loving. I love you loads fot it hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

KittyKillenthusiast
365 posts

Posted:
can some one send me the fraggle rock song please..Imiss them so much as well as dumbo circus

Have you ever notice that poi is spelled backwords on the key board.............................................creepycool

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
 Written by: msn

Just a little dragon with broken wings says:

what time is it? it must be really late/early!

Just a little dragon with broken wings says:

you arent normally on at this time!

Cantus says:

it's 7.50am

Cantus says:

no i've not been to sleep yet

Cantus says:

you seemed unhappier than usual so i stayed up

Need I say more?

*hnn*

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

burninghamSecond wave. DIVE!
132 posts

Posted:
He has been very nice to me and he doesn't even know me, and I'm a
Non-Https Image Link

hug thankx

Hello?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
your not a troll HAM, ok you may have been but you've been bitten by the HoP bug now, and you may realise we are nice people. hippy scum we maybe but hippys have the best weed ubblol

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: burningham

He has been very nice to me and he doesn't even know me,

Well it's a good place to start from isn't it? Everyone else was being grumpy and jumping all over your boards swearing and pointing fingers (waving broken glass) etc. So i thought being friendly was, well, more friendly.

smile

Meh

daizeSILVER Member
175 posts

Posted:
The most memorable random act of kindness for me was...

The morning after a beach party with zero sleep, thirsty and so ravenously hungry that I contemplated eating my left arm. After walking a ridiculously long journey from the beach to the nearest town, saddled up like a donkey and carrying a huge duvet, I collapsed next to a Co op. Whilst waiting for a my mum to pick me up (which resulted in a two hour wait), and having no money, I just had to sit there watching people leave the store with bags of food.

Out of the blue, a little girl (9ish) came over to me and just handed a packet of crisps, completely baffled and in shock I accepted it. If I had not been so hungry I would have returned it, so I wasn't going to accept it without giving something in return. I rummaged round my bag, and handed her a handful of small shells that I had collected whilst on the beach. I'm not sure if she appreciated my gift, though she smiled and ran away.

I had me a beaming smile all day, I couldn't stop giggling after I ate the crisps. Looking back now she must have thought I was homeless. But that was an admirable random act of kindness.

Sorry for the rambling tongue

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
WHERE'S MY FACT ABOUT GUINEA GLUE GONE!!!!!!!

IT@S STICKY!!!111!!!!

TRUFAX

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
Not on this thread, doh, that's what a couple of lunchtime drinks will do to you

frown

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pigeon_Wigeon

Awww!! Cantus has done loads of stuff for me!!
He's painted me lots and lots of beautiful pictures

Really? That many? Bugis drew at least one of them y'know...

Written by: pige a bit later in the same post

Hes also given me lots of little things that make me smile lots and has lent me a book which is now one of my favourites and one which I will have to get my own copy of!!

Ah, i'd forgotted about that. You should've stayed quiet. You could've kept that one wink
hug

hug ubblove hug

Meh

the_poierSILVER Member
the 1337 poier
346 posts

Posted:
what about biker mice from mars! and streets sharks was it?
haha yeah snorks are the best...i have an old recorded video of them that i watched the other day biggrin
but ive never seen fraggle rock or ever heard of it?

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

KittyKillenthusiast
365 posts

Posted:
yay BIKER MICE FROM MARS !!!! I loved that show ...street sharks isn't that show about a group of teensboys that became sharkd by some kind of lazer????

Page: