Page:
Cazzarmember
53 posts

Posted:
Hey ya'll..just out of interest what do most of ya'll wear while spinning?
And of course any of ya that are gonna say 'clothes' haha i did it for ya!
No just out of interest..like do you wear hats or bandanas on yer heads..fer those with long hair..and shorts or pants etc..sleeves or not.. does anyone wear a specific outfit? it be interesting to see the differences!
eh catcha ya'll take care!
peace out
cazzar

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
waiting to get slapped by arashi, but i just got rid of my four year old dreads....

sob...

started them when i was 14 amid "fookin hippy!!" chants at school but ur right they are wonderful! fire resistant, no bother and can be prettied up (for girlies obv)

but in the real world now, university didnt have a prob and my job at virgin didnt either, BUT have been looking for a new job and no-one will take me on with dreads. BASTARDS! so my luvverly brown red and black babies had to go...

its weird cos got really girly hair now, had dreads during usual "getting used to doing hair" stage of life so have no idea what to do now. To be honest, tend to use gunk to dread it up when not at work!!!!

anyways, enough of that bollocks!

oh and has anyone spun wearing top hat and tails before, thats what i'm doing in the near future (and on stilts!!)

I'M GONNA DIE A FIERY DEATH!

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

krazziekarmamember
9 posts

Posted:
sup bitch(cazzar)
yeah you know i like to cover all over!
as much skin covered as possible.....i wish i was a fire bug like you! maybe then i wouldnt be so afraid of da flame!
scary but exilarting! gota love the natural high!
okay well peace out !
luv ya
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
throughout the winter as I was learning it was a little cold so I was always wearing jeans and a jumper or something like that, maybe down to a T-Shirt if I was lucky and spinning for a while at times.

I then in the summer started wearing shorts and a t-shirt but I found out that the leg and arm wraps that I do were better at removing bodily hair than a session in a waxing studio so now I tend to use light trousers and a long sleeved t-shirt.

When firebreathing I tend to not wear a T-Shirt if I can so that I dont spill paraffin on it if I dribble a little .

Mark P

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
when im practicing i wear jeans and a tank top mostly.

when i have a show. i have a pvc catsuit (not my first choice for obvious resons) but it does have this miraculass way of sucking in my slight "hippie paunch" so i look supa sexy

i was getting one costume made for me but its not done yet its a pair of buck skin short shorts! they lace up the sides instead of the front. and a matching halter top. the bottems are kinda shredded looking. theres also a pair of leg warmer type boot covers to go with them they tie around under your knee and flare out like bell bottoms.. and bare feet

My hair is in braids *also flame retardant* i usually just tye em in a big fat knot on my head
add a feather, or asome plastic claws/teeth
some balck triabal on me body and uv paint..

ta da!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
careful Scorcha - you must know that that sort of suit (or even talk of it!) will send some people on this site into hormone overload

Sounds like you give a good performance though

Mark P

Page: