Forums > Help! > Help finding a twirler in Queensland

Login/Join to Participate

LooperGOLD Member
grasshopper in training
124 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine recently went to a rave in Cairns, north queensland and came home with tales of a twirler who could spin in squares and some other pretty cool things.
Unfortunately she was... umm... not in the right mind to ask his name... so all i know is he was japaness and an awesome poiest.
I am not sad bout having to miss the rave due to work at all... ust disapointed that i may have missed the opertunity (sp?) to learn from this guy.
So if you are he, or know who he could be then i am willing to offer bed and breakfast in sunny townsville if you are willing to show me the square thing. If not, it has sort of inspired me to pick up my poi again (reached one of those god damn platos redface), so thank you stranger biggrin

Heaps of thanks if anyone could help hug, Looper

There is a world made of air, one of earth and one of water.
And there is one made of fire, and all of them fight for supremacy. They are fighting now, in my head.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sounds like um He's on col 3 and 4 just can't think of he's name............. Pyrotechnic

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Bender knows him.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

LooperGOLD Member
grasshopper in training
124 posts

Posted:
Thank you for taking the time guys... will follow this up. ubbloco

And there is one made of fire, and all of them fight for supremacy. They are fighting now, in my head.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Oh it's Felix chan (i think that was the name i don't know if that's spelt correct).

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
he is one of my inspirations!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
if you want contact, plz pm me, cus otherwise it would be rude of me to send his details to others without prior consent. ps nth QLD hasright now a fair number of visiting Japanese twirlers too, (A sick and innovative performer he is, but japanese he ain't)

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

LooperGOLD Member
grasshopper in training
124 posts

Posted:
Thanks Bender. hug Have emailed you biggrin