Forums > Social Chat > Need instructions on how to make a Balloon Sculpture... umm... Y'know.

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
OK, I'm at work now so I'm blocked from searching for the word Penis.

I need instructions on how to make one out of a balloon.

I would post this under 'help' or 'other toys' but that would prevent the entire popluation of HoP from making fun of me and I don't want to take away that opportunity.

If, in the midst of teasing, someone could post the link to a site that contains instructions (there HAS to be one!) OR could explain in words, I'd be your best freind. hug

Let the teasing begin. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
In your case...

Take small balloon
Don't inflate
Done...

wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
SOOO many smart-arse comments I could make...

So little time... ubbangel

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
cut or uncut?

A simple way: inflate a balloon about 18 inches, depending upon how big you want it. If you inflate all of it you can make a hat out of it. Tie the knot a bit further down then you usually would so the end is a bit longer and floppier than usual. This is the tip. Make 2 ball bubble ear twists at the base (obviously). Now the fun bit - you can rip a tear in the excess where you've tied off (but don't tear it all off) and pull the end of this bit back over the balloon.

I really don't believe I just wrote that! Every other word in that is a pun! I'm off to giggle uncontrallanbly like a school girl...

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
According to Balloonhedz (https://gallery7606.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=20756) all it takes is one flesh colored balloon and about five minutes work.

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
that was supposed to be a link to his online gallery ....

also - you know this guy - he wants to come to TSP tonight, so you could probably email him yourself.