Forums > Social Chat > One Yankee firespinner coming to England

Login/Join to Participate

Anselmmember
28 posts

Posted:
Hello, world! I'm coming to England! Naturaly, brainy ol' me hasn't thought about anouncing that on here 'till I saw Kate and Josh's post. But nonetheless, here's the deal: Coming into Newcastle on the 27th of this month, then heading over to Kendal (most likely) on the same day. Spending half a week to a week working my way to Sheffield, ariving there sometime around the 31/1 of August. leaving there the 4th, rolling into Birmingham the 6th, Bristol the 8th or 9th, Sallisbury the 10, and then working over to London, where I'm schedualed to be on the 14th (though I could get there a day or two earlier), plane leaving the 15th. Anyone along that route care to meet up and spin?? (Or, for that matter, know of any cheap places to stay? )
Minor damper- It'll be just me and my back pack. That means I'll be bringing poi, and perhaps my manipulation torches, but no staffs or transportation, other than a Britrail ticket. I'm pretty much free to do what I please, the only limitations being money, transport and how much physical abuse my body can take (surprisingly much, actually)
I'm starting a preliminary trip this Monday, and I'll have one more chance to check mail that I know of. Let me know!

Anselm

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
always a sofa/floor/whatever's available to crash on in sheffield when you get there.
shame you won't arrive a few days earlier for headcharge.

wherever you go, there you are.

Anselmmember
28 posts

Posted:
Mucho gracias! Allready got a crash space lined up in Sheffiel with Sacred Spiral. But thanks anyway, Mind!

Anselm

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
You better not be stealing any pocket or hair space at Mr.Spiral's house?!?!?!?!

Unfortunatley I won't be around. Live far too Nortward to see you dear friend, unless I get to London for a similar time. If you ever fancy scotland, give me a shout.
Have much fun and take care,
Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Might be able to meet you in bristol for a real special event, not sure of dates at mo, but thinks it might be then. Mail me nearer the time and we might be able to help you with your bristol or london leg.

be cool
Drew

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is Spiral's house not also your house Mind Gap?

I already asked in another thread but I seem to have lost the thread I asked in.....

Meh