fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
well it has come to a stage agian in my life to break some ones heart (AGAIN). i have been going out with this girl for a while now and now i don't feel anything like i did at the start of the relationship,
See the more i see her the more it hurts inside for some reason, she is sweet, loving, beutiful but even writing this post it hurts to the extent of servea fucking depression.
life sucks
i have to go break a heart now before i lose mine.

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
I don't really have much can say to you, apart from that you HAVE to go with how you feel, as that way you are remaining honest and faithful to yourself and her.

I split up with my boyfriend of 3 years almost 3 months ago. I hadn't stopped loving him at all. I still love him now. I always will love him. But sometimes there are things in life that you just HAVE to do for yourself, even if it means hurting other people in the process. You, your heart, can never be wrong. Do exactly as it tells you. Thats the right thing to do for that particular moment in time.
The last thing I would ever dream of doing is hurting the man I was with. I never expected I would. And even though I ended the relationship, it was the right thing to do. It hurt so much, to see him crumble, and to watch myself slowly fall apart because of a decision I made, but somewhere inside I knew I'd be ok. It hurts for a while, but you learn (as I am sure you know) to cope. Other things hold your attention. Other people. Friends. Family.

Remind yourself when times get hard that, in telling her you can't be with her, you are being honest. You are not leading her on. You are not wasting another human beings time. You are not being unfaithful. You are only being truthful. If you tell the truth, thats all anyone can ever ask of you. That truth means you respect her. She may not see that immediatley, but I promise you she will. And gradually she will learn that your decision was your own, and she will respect you for being honest with her. If she doesn't, then ask yourself was she was really worth it?

You will be fine. I promise you.
* kisses his forehead*
Best of luck, and stay truthful.
Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
You little heart breaker!

Um, very busy, but would quickly like to point out something. Chances are that over a course of a relationship you'll feel differently about someone. When you first get together with someone there's the honeymoon, which is basically an intense few weeks or months: ultradevotion, constantly together, birds singing just for you, etc... But after the honeymoon all relationships change pace. You realise the whole outside world does still exist and is still fun and you need to find balance. Spending too much time with someone you love can be negative. So what I'm saying is that 'not feeling like you did at the beginning' is pretty normal, maybe you just need to redraw your relationship?

Just an idea. Dibs puts it very well. Deep down your heart knows what it wants, go with it. If you really aren't committed to them anymore then there's little point going on, espically just to spare them.

Breaking up is not just hard, it's fucking awful, for both people. Nasty business relationships. Good luck mate.

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Thank you dibs, that made me feel a little better on how i should take this.
Usally when i get into a relationship most of the girls have told me that the last relationship they go really emotionally upset.
well times that by ten ad the confusion plus times it again with anger and furstation and that not near to what i can describe what i feel when i break up with some.
peace be with you all

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Your feelings are not wrong. They are perfectly acceptable, and it is what YOU want. Thats most important.
It is so hard doing something like this. I know. Infact most people know. But hey, I'm still smiling and I am happier than I have been in about a year and a half It'll all be fine. Follow your heart, keep a strong head, don't be swayed by what she says or how she looks at you, stay focused and tell yourself, that the best you can give her is the truth.

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!

Now, go! Go do it. And I'll have a nice cup of tea and a hug waiting for you when you get back young man (ahhh, cups of tea. English way to solve everything! ) Be strong Angel.
Dibs x x x

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Man this is a depressing thread. I recently broke up and then got back together with m girlfriend of two years so I am getting a feeling of where you are all coming from. There are some really interesting and valid points that are being raised here both from Dibs Star and Dom, and they all seem to be great advice for life. So cheers guys this thread is also helping me think through my own feelings with a clearer head.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hahahaaha I got 69 posts. Seems ironic that it would happen on this thread.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
LOL@ Twirl'n'Burn