Page: 123
Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:Today I have mostly been considering whether or not I want to keep visiting this site.

I used to love coming here and would spent great lengths of time trawling through the pages looking for interesting things to do and people that looked lost that I could try to help out. I liked the fact that people seemed to genuinely like me and paid attention to things that I said. I loved the fact that people seemed to actually enjoy my sense of humour and general style of aimless banter.

Plus I liked to try and help out the site by looking out for potential troublemakers and/or HoPpers who were in need of help from senior members of the HoP team. And pointing people in the right direction.

I was always under the impression that Malcolm and the mods were happy about me doing this (as they often sent me encouraging emails to that end).

But it seems I was misguided in this belief as a senior member of the admin team chastised me the other night for doing just that.

This makes me reluctant to try and help now. I dont want to upset any one obviously. I just always thought I was helping

And its little things like that that started me thinking that I maybe dont want to post on here anymore.

Theres a lot more reasons than that but I dont want to upset individual people (why should anyone but me be p!ssed off wouldnt be very fair now would it)

Suffice to say that its a whole load of little things that, I guess, shouldnt bother me. But just lately they do.

The really annoying thing is that I know whos going to reply to this thread and what theyre going to say. [I]And I also know whos going to refrain from posting because I of what Ive just written in this paragraph.[/I]

I think Im just tired/lonely/grumpy/etc

Feel free to ignore me. I would if it were you posting this tongue

Cantus J Fraggle

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete Topic

Doc Lightning
Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor
Total posts: 13920
Posted:Apparently Dentrassi doesn't swallow... ubbangel

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:And so another thread gets dragged down into the depths of depravity (with Doctor Michael Lightning at it's helm).....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Pele
Pele

the henna lady
Total posts: 6193
Posted:Actually I was thinking that Cantus can't leave until he sends me the painting he made for me two or three years ago, so it doesn't matter. He's tied to a chair till he agrees to give it to me! Stay or go at that point, it's not his choice.

But since he is staying, what divine torture shall we contrive of for him now?

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Bugis
Bugis

have fur, will huggle
Total posts: 231
Posted:Feed him lots of chocolate cake and let him have a nap whenever he wants to?

I have my sidekick now. I think I call him Sidekick!!

"Lets get Jinky with it!"

Delete

Page: 123