AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Someone just told me i was an angel, like in a passing remark kind of way. It really cheered me up. Does anyone find they get called things like 'Princess' or 'God' or 'Stupid Head' alot? People always seem to say 'Lianne, ur an angel!' Maybe i look like one... i really have to put away my halo havnt i DOH! wink

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
hehehe....i like that kind of thing too...even when its a stranger saying "cheers mate" for holding a door open for em or sommat. and i'm forever telling people they are stars or angels or similar. it might be lovely to be important but its important to be lovely x

It's smashing to be back x

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i get called 'little martha' and 'sweetheart' by everyone. Grrrrrrrrrrr... mad

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
when i don't wear pants, people greet me with 'oh my god!'
then i get all self conscious, cus i'm not so buff as to be called a deity ubbrollsmile

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
Written by: andythepoi

...even when its a stranger saying "cheers mate" for holding a door open for em or sommat.

I love random happy strangers. I always try and smile at people I walk past in the street, but i always find theres a distinct lack of people who smile back. I think they I'm wierd, or have some problem...

Tis always nice when they smile first tho... ubbrollsmile

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
my sweetheart has a pet name for me that turns me completly into mush...

i cant say it here though because she might stop or use it to get anything she wants.

Love is the law.

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: stroo

I love random happy strangers. I always try and smile at people I walk past in the street, but i always find theres a distinct lack of people who smile back. I think they I'm wierd, or have some problem...

Tis always nice when they smile first tho... ubbrollsmile

i do exactly the same thing and get exactly the same response!

smilers of the world unite! x

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
awww yay! your a smiler! wooo. ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

I think i'd like manchester. People there seem to smile more than the average english person. Hmm...might have just met particulaly smiley manchestarians. Hehe. There soooo should be more random smilers in the world. Wooo we should make a smilers union.

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
we ought to start a whole new web site, call it happygits.com or something and barr grumpy buggers. I got a great tee shirt printed that says "just cos i smiled at you doesn't mean i'm a freak" on the front and "but don't believe everything you read on teeshirts" on the back. chuckle

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
hehehe i get call cute or sweet, hehehe i suppose its nice but ickey at the same time lol

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I love strangers talking to me. Im the wierdest person in the universe and LOVE meeting random peeps. So nice to know that someone likes the look of you so much they come and say nice things to you. Its all about auras im sure of it...

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i was walking down the street with my brothers girlfriend and his kid today and a schoolie gal of about 14 walked by and smiled so warmly at her. she turned round and said to me " what the f**ks she smirking at?". I said she wasn't smirking she was just being friendly. she said if she is that friendly again she'd smack her! DEF not allowed into our happy peeps website...some people need more work than others i guess!