Forums > Social Chat > Meeting Melbournians! (Australia)

Login/Join to Participate

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Hi there,
I'm bored and alot of crap is on my mind, so i need something to do. Therefore, i am trying to gather all poi/staff/whatever artists in the city. If you are interested in gathering together and having a bit of a twirl somewhere near the yarra river please reply or send me a private msg. All of you have been really nice to me so far, so i thought it would be cool if we met up. Anyway i was going to arrange this for some time in the next few weeks, preferably on a wekend because i'm still in school. But i guess if it suits others i can make it on a weekday after 4pm. Anyway if you're from Melbourne (or anywhere else in victoria and can be bothered coming) please feel free to come along, i'll keep you all posted on dates and stuff.
Love Liv smile

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Would love to, although you would have to spend alot of time teaching me stuff, coz I am really bad, lol.
BUT I wont be able to go, because mum and dad wouldnt let me go to Melbourne, to meet up with some people I have never met just to twirl frown

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Check out the pages for the Melbourne meets. I wont be at any until after exams, but PM some people and perhaps see if you cna get mobile numbers.
[Old link]
[Old link]

Hanz, bring your folks along! Go for a family trip into St. Kilda for tea one Sunday night, then after tea go for a twirl! That's what I initially did! My folks sat in the background watching me to make sure it was all OK, then when they decided that it was all good, they left and came back to pick me up later! Now (on the rare times i do get to go) they just drop me off and pick me up later!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Nah... 2 hours is too far to go just for dinner, lol. But nice suggestion though.
Although I have decided I will get my L's on time, so I can get my P's as soon as I am 18... get a car that will go to Melbourne... drag some friends along, and I will hopefully, be able to go to Melbourne meets.... I might have to make some friends with people who live in Melbourne though, so I can say I am visiting friends biggrin hey Rouge, wanna be my friend?

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Sure! biggrin
And maybe you can come to Geelong! I was wondering if i could convince people to come to a once-off fire night in Geelong...but then I though no-one would bother and besides, like i'm that organised anyway! ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

satyagrahanewbie
11 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'll be at Edinburgh gardens tomorrow night if it's not raining. If it's raining make that St Kilda on Sunday.
Ok so I've said nothing new, but it would be great if everyone turns up anyway.

Alex xox

i'm a good kisser, but you're a fast learner...

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Sounds good

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

kermitoverlord and maggot king
171 posts

Posted:
me an hanz are gunna be at VG but ya gotta venturers for that. SO JOIN!

welcome back to kermits mad land.

wont you join my teaparty.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Kermit... hopefully I will be at vg, depends what the parentals say.

But sound like I really need to make some trips to Melbourne...