KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone,

Just letting you all know that Josh and I are about to embark on our European adventure. We leave Australia on Saturday…yeah awfully close now And we arrive in the UK on Sunday.

We are staying in Manchester with a few friends till about the 15th July, then we are flying to Germany to go to Antaris project and Voov festival.

If there is anyone out there that is along the way, and would like to meet two lovely Australians *kate batters her eyelashes* and would like to have a play or if you know of any trance/psy-trance parties. Then we would love to meet you.

We don’t bite, if you are in the Area…. Please drop me an e-mail.

Cheers Kate

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
::raises hands and starts doing a little dance::

me ! me ! I ! I !!!!

listen, lady Kate and lord Josh ... Me and NYC will be in Paris until July 22nd sooo... you may want to come spend a week end before we leave to grece with us ??? july 15th through 22nd ???

you guys know I'm sure how more than welcome you are

And if not I sure hope we'll see you in Bremen august 8th / 16th for teh European Juggling Convention because guys ... YOU CAN'T MISS THAT I SWEAR !!!

much love, respect and millions of smiles.
Drop me an email if you wish to come, we'd so love to have you erhe

shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Oh,Oh,Me,Me....I live near Manchester, in a little olde town called Northwich, It's about 1/2 hour from Manchester.

--------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some Pixies and we danced around a stone.

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
hello Kate and josh,

If you're coming to london give us a shout, would be very cool to see you. and if you want to meet london poi people, I'll take you to play.
There workshop stuff going on in london tuesday,wednesday,thursday and sundays
and also little gatherings almost any other day

I sent you a message with details and info.

Be cool
Glass

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
ps we can find you trance and psy trance somewhere round here

although our favorite DJ, Smokey dave, with the legendard carpet parties just skipped off to canada. (Hiya dave)

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Sister Kate (and brother in Law Josh) i too live extremely close to manchester, About 45 minutes away, and would love to meet up with you if you so wished. Who knows, I could even drag brother Cantus too??

If you would like to, email me and I shall give you my mobile number so you can contact me when you are here. I go back to Edinburgh on July 13th, so if anytime later in the summer you fancy a trip up north, you are very welcome there too. You have a place to stay and play.

*Dibs runs around in circles clapping her hands, doing a celebratory dance* la le la le de da dum

Let me know sis,
Much love and fairy Dust
Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

4,224 posts

Posted:
*sigh*

ah ... how I miss that magic carpet

*sigh*

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
I'm in Edinburgh Next Monday-Friday (8th-12th)
Oh, and the next Monday-Friday after that (15th-19th)?????

[ 04 July 2002, 22:47: Message edited by: Trippy Hippy ]

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Wot glass said. London has lots of psy-tranceness.

You'll be thrilled to hear that when you land it'll be cold and rainy, a rue British welcome!

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Well you'd better pay little Dibs a visit then hadn't you?? between the 15ht and 19th....hmmm...why u up in edinburgh????

oh, got to get off line. Email me about visiting if you so wish, be nice to meet you too.
Kate and Josh, email me aswell if you fancy it and I'll give you my number. See you soon!!!
Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hey Kate and Josh, holland is pretty close to germany, if you are passing through gives us a bell there is surely an old psy. trance party to be dragged along too, after all tis party season, the season to be jolly, tra-la-la-la-la-la la-la-laaaa.
Anyway if you are up for it.
Gluck T.

"..theres a lady who knows if the stores are all closed she knows she can still call the hash taxi."

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Kate, Josh - Looks like you're both very popular! We're all climbing over each other to get a 'meet kate and josh' time slot.

And I think I can safely speak for Cantus too (though Dibs seems to be doing the same - ) when I say we'd both LOVE to meet you.

If you would like to you could mail him or me and we can make arrangements. He's not that far from manchester.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
It would be grat to meet you both when you're in the Uk. Feel free to come and visit with me in The Land Of Robin Hood.

Onelove, Thistlefirepixie

Are we nearly there yet?

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hello, Hello

am here, late at night in my little land of oz..

man am I disorganised! I am going to have to get intouch with people like at really short notice if thats cool.

I kinda don't know weather I am coming or going at the moment. Well I know that I am going but you know what I mean.

I will be in touch will everyone I hope, just gotta sort stuff out??

Thanks for all the replys.. all you guys you rock *big hugs to everyone*

*kate busy sorting crap out trying to work out what to do....*

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

4,224 posts

Posted:
No problemo for short notice, sister

Will you guys be at the EJC you think ?

hugs, smiles, sunshine and silly happy dance
Cassandra

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Hey Katinca, So the big day's getting near! You must be pretty excited, and scared and frazzled all in one!

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time over here, although it does have it's ups and downs. Best of luck, and hope to see you in London some time.

Kylie.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Erm, you don't seem to have an email address available Kat.... I won't have pooter access by the time yu get here, so I need to give you my mobile number.......erm...... anyone know the whereabouts of Kat's email address???

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
those in or around edinburgh give me a shout....
cant wait for some summery madness with y'all.
might have to give EJC a miss tho, fire festival in helsinki is calling.....
Josh and Kat you must visit!!!!

brain replacement...anyone?

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
if you come to sheffield on the 13th july os1 are playing live at the sharrowvale festival (to find out more go to www.nta303.co.uk and click on the events button)
then you can decide yourself whether gordie's music is as good as we all say

and me and spiral etc. live just around the corner so there'll also be a friendly place for you to crash for a while

hope to see you soon

wherever you go, there you are.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I think I'm going to Voov Experience. Should be in London during Antaris Project, though. Would love to meet up with you guys there.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.