Forums > Social Chat > Wanna play Hide and seek

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I'm in childish play mode right now (OK ... I often am, I know ... )and I was wondering if anyone cares to play Hide and seek with me ???

anyone ??

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by .:* Moon Pixie *:.:

.:*not sure where I'm going with this*:.

Um...are we supposed to be sure where we're going with this?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
....when suddenly out of the sky a giant church filled with a viscous blueish jelly comes toppling onto them and crushes them into the ground. The church ....

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
*hey does it matter wher we are going with this?? it's a story we could go 100 years into the past or futer it wouldn't matter!!*

[ 24 July 2002, 18:06: Message edited by: SNOOPoi ]

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
... was filled with giant rabits who had the tendancy to pounce on things and nibble their ears off so the farmer in the red pants ran around screaming...

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
....obsenities at the nearest nuns. By this time the octopus was wondering who's acid trip everyone was inside of, and who'd been running round spiking the drinks. Suddenly.....

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
i fell back asleep and we all strated dreaming of the party again... finaly arriving at the party (with shubery for entrance) ....

[ 25 July 2002, 06:30: Message edited by: Ajay ]

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Finally the kindly Palidin returned to the group he had been away saving damsles in distress and slaying vile orcs and showing faries how to drive semis.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGinny:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by .:* Moon Pixie *:.:

.:*not sure where I'm going with this*:.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um...are we supposed to be sure where we're going with this?

.:*didn't mean the whole corse of the story... that's what makes creating a story with people so fun! the not knowing where it will go... I was just refering to my rambling about what the "rain Goddess" was wearing*:.

..."Brave Sir," exclaimed the coconut throwing monkey (who doesn't have a costume for the party! What ever will the monkey do???) "did you bring a shrubbery for entrance to the party?... As I have some coconuts! Perhaps if I bang them together we can ride these lands in serch of this magickal shrubbery (and costume for monkey) so we can attend this awsome party!" So the monkey and the brave knight....

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
...hop on the giant rabbits and start to bounce outta there. But after losing their ears, and getting motion sick, they decide to walk. But tragically, a passing blue whale swoops down gracefully and swallows them in one giant gulp....

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

3,492 posts

Posted:
this is starting to sound a little Panocio-esk

...hey! look everyone it's the rainbow flying dolphin.... she must have been swallowed up by this giant whale too! Inside the whales belly....

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
((((What is panocio-esk??? ))))

....is nothing but a black star-filled hole. Huge foam rainbow coloured alphabet letters, with sharp spikey teeth appear out of nowhere, baying for blood. The dolphin....

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
leaning casually on the conveniently placed railings, watches as the technicolour alphabet army closes in. watches and waits until the letters are within range. then, with the ferocity of a really pissed off ant that you just can't get out of your trousers, the rainbow flying dolphin let out a banshee-like scream and ....

wherever you go, there you are.

2,737 posts

Posted:
.....killed them all with her mains driven super-power vibrator. The octopus started laughing like your average stoned octopus and got his weed out. Meanwhile....

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
while everyone's backs were turned,

wherever you go, there you are.

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
......Wonder Woman cuts open the man eating whale's stomach! Now free, the troup of very stoned people decide to.......

[ 26 July 2002, 09:10: Message edited by: SNOOPoi ]

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
figure out how to satisfy their munchies, but conveniently...

-Mike

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
...an ice cream truck passes by. As our troupe of very-stoned, munchie-seeking adventurers swarm the truck in search of choco tacos and orange dreamcicles, Wonder Woman suddenly notices that...

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
There's a Nutella shortage, so she...

(don't hurt me!)

-Mike

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
decides to pick up the van and fly to the great nuttela factory, but she takes a wrong turn and they end up at...

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by dibs_star:
Oooooooooo I'll be a............... butterfly! But an evil one that bites people. heh heh!
nobody ever suspects the butterfly
"i didn't burn down the school, the butterfly did it, im telling you it was the butterfly!"

2,737 posts

Posted:
quote:
...decides to pick up the van and fly to the great nuttela factory, but she takes a wrong turn and they end up at.....
..odds with each other over Women navigators, the joys of nutella, and where belly button fluff comes from. Finally they run into a nice man who gives them directions and......

3,492 posts

Posted:
....and after a long round about way.... of what could have been just round the corner they see the nuttella factory! It looks like a giant tub of Nuttella with a nuttellary fountain shooting out the top like something from willy wonkas chockalate factory.....

3,492 posts

Posted:
... the fountain ran down the sides of the tub and down into a mote around the nuttella carcel! They stopped and stared in awe....

2,737 posts

Posted:
...While the octopus rolled a celebration reefer.
Everyone went down for a munch. After several hours of extreme gluttony and several self induced stomach pumps ....

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
they managed to eat the factory's entire stock of nutella causing the nutella company to go bankrupt.
the octopus looked at wonder woman with an expression of abject horror. "this means no more nutella", he moaned.
luckily wonder woman had an idea." don't worry" she said. "all we have to do is.....

We all float down here.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Spin fire really fast over a hazelnut farm so that we start a tornado that will deposit all the hazelnuts in the factory. Then, we go to a cacao farm and spin fire hard to toast the cacao and cause another tornado that will pick up the cacao beans and deposit them at the nutella factory.

But nobody knew how to get the milk problem sorted out because cows are too heavy to be picked up en masse by a tornado , so they sat and thought until...

(Illustrative links added in the edit. I think our story could use some illustrations )

[ 30 July 2002, 10:15: Message edited by: MikeGinny ]

-Mike

3,492 posts

Posted:
....untill the rainbow flying dolphin thought of a brilliant idea! "We could grow soy beans and make the nutella from soy milk! Veagan nuttella!!!! Yippeeeeee!"

.:*awsome photos by the way! *:.

So they....

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
.... waited until it rained, and then had their choice of overalls as they deluged from the sky. However Wonderwoman began to get into an argument with the rainbow flying dolphin over a particularly stunning pair of night-black overalls that had a glittering, glowing and changing pattern of silver stars on them.

So while the others went to work on the fields, Wonderwoman and the rainbow flying dolphin declaired vengeance on each other and decided to....

2,737 posts

Posted:
.....lick each others nipples until they were REALLY sore. Purrrrrrrrrrr......The octopus had to go off and be alone for 10 mins. Meanwhile....

2,737 posts

Posted:
<300 Posts - Yay>

Page: ...