Page:
The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
Ok so, I'm an insomniac have been for as long as i can remember, and last night i got the first solid noghts sleep I have had in years! As some of you know my wife was given vicodin after her surgery..........well let me say this, thank you man/woman that came up with that wonderful lilttle pill.......I slept like a baby.........man i missed sleep.......ok im done rambeling now.............any other insomniacs on HOP?

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
thats quite a common one apparently Pyro...no shoes...no trousers....still in jim jams...variations on a theme. i had the no shoes version for a wee while. aint a dream interpreter or anything but i reckon its must be sommat to do with insecurities about fitting in somewhere...new school, new job, society at large etc. imho anyway smile

It's smashing to be back x

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
yeh i think i heard that too, but im concerned if its a dream about insecurities and its my trousers that are off.....eeek!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've had about 4 hours sleep since i last posted in this thread. And am currently feeling ok but that's mostly due to a combination of strong coffee (if you can't beat em etc) and the litre of chocolate milk i just drunked.

Meh

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

yeh i think i heard that too, but im concerned if its a dream about insecurities and its my trousers that are off.....eeek!

hehehe you're DOOMED mate! if ya didn't worry about yer willy ever before....ya WILL NOW! chuckle

It's smashing to be back x

Page: