Forums > Videos > Manchester Meetup 2004

Login/Join to Participate

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
What I consider to be a cool vid of the first Manchester Meetup 2004 I hope Rob dosent mind me posting this link up hear if so let me know. Hopefully someone else can host it for us I'm having trouble getting my mate to host it for me( begging all those of you with server space)

Hope you all enjoy
ftp://fire:fire@62.249.222.171/firespinning/ManchesterSpinnersMeet2004.avi

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
you know the drill right click ans save as ther is a seperat link in Manchester Meetup 2004 that seems to work better than this one i cant get this one to work

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Linky no worky smile

Love is the law.

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
oh rob did say he was going back to uni this week so it might be down till he gets his comp set up at uni will let you know have you tried the other link on the Manchester spinners thread
[Old link]

thats the one i got to work

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Linky yes worky.
biggrin