Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > the definitive contact thread....???

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
well, im over halfway through going through every contact thread every made on HoP, and on the way to organising all the links in one convenient thread for everyone from newbies to gods.

why?
when i was living in newcastle [Oz] for 6 months - being the only member of the fire crew with regular computer access [bloody hippies!] and the only wierdo trying to learn contact staff i became pretty familiar with all the threads and vids.

but while im still editing and compiliing all the info - i figured id better check - is anyone else doing this at the moment?

theres so much info to go through!

well. i should have sorted through everything my the weekend so the update links list should be there then.

cheers,
ed.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Holy censored!

Just sat and watched the DVD, and I conclusively conclude, that I'm censored at spinning.

(Yes it's high quality, yes you can see the baton, and yes it's VERY much worth buying.)

However, they don't do much with doubles? Ever. And they should maybe learn how to properly choreograph CHEESE, cos there wasn't much of it. Just high quality technical spinning. Damn!

I could rant forever about this dvd.... But instead I think I'll rip it, and slow down all the interesting bits. Kindoflike rugby highlights.

In other news: Front-side Angel Rolls! And: Belly wrap, one hand cartwheel, catch wrap upside down. Niceeeeeee.

ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Can you male me a copee my darlin emceepee?

I mean copee it and male mee.

I will love you more than I already do right now if you do do doo doo doo.

kiss

and some pictures of you in Lycra please smile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Anybody who wants a copy should PM me with their address details (again) and I will send them a couple of DVD's. (Highly naughty!) In return you should burn a couple of CD's of music what I will like, and send them to me! (Samoan Fire Twirling will also be considered appropirate 'swap' material.)

That cool?

ubbangel

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*HOME OF POI DOES NOT ENDORSE INFRINGING COPYRIGHTS*

Pm on its way smile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
There were no actual copyright notices on the box etc. I kinda think you can't have implied copyright. You have to declare it.

Anyway. I'll remove these two notice's after about a week, just in case...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ubblol

then send me 100 copies and I will start selling them down here

smile

Page: