Forums > Social Chat > Wanna play Hide and seek

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I'm in childish play mode right now (OK ... I often am, I know ... )and I was wondering if anyone cares to play Hide and seek with me ???

anyone ??

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
...Meanwhile.... outside the octopus's fantacy the rainbow flying dolphin realized that she had no legs (only fins) so didn't fit into the sparkly shining star overalls anyway...and desides that Wonderwoman would probably look better in them anyway.... (with the whole "having legs" thing) So.....

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
The octopus decided to use her (his? Have we established this yet?) eight arms to quickly sew the rainbow dolphin a wetsuit to match Wonder Woman's new outfit.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:* pisst Mike, the octopus is smallboy!*:.

...YAY! Now, thanks to the eight arms of the octapus, woderwoman and the rainbow flying dolphin can be friends and not to mention dressed in the most amazing outfits you've ever seen!

meanwhile, back at the soybean farm.....

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Dr Jimbo jonesmember
18 posts

Posted:
a plauge of soya bean eatin nomadic voles had set about eatin the whole crop of soya beans.
This means that.................

fire fire in the sky behind the back........oops now i die ahhhhhahhhhahhhahhhhh!!!!! Its not sick if you love it.

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
(you mean dolphins don't have legs? )

...the sacred Guardians Of The Soyabeans are going to be just a little bit ticked off. So they command several hundred giant purple and golden soyabeans to rise up out of the earth and eat the voles.

(What the hell is a vole?? )

With the appearance of the giant purple and golden soyabeans, and their duty done, they explode, throwing a ripe and ready to harvest crop of deliciousness for the greater good.

(greater good i.e. making milk-free nutella..I kinda forgot about that bit before....)

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
A vole is a small rodenty type thing that lives in forests and underground and stuff.
I am very much male too.....

......having sorted the soy beans saga. the octopus gets his paraffin out and does a little celebration dancy thing with his chains....

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Small Boy:
gets his paraffin out and does a little celebration dancy thing with his chains....
you woulda thoguht on "home of poi" people would come up with somthing better than "little celebration dancy thing with his chains" that sound more like what passers by say.

*bang*
*tst*
*pop*

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

3,492 posts

Posted:
quote:
......having sorted the soy beans saga. the octopus gets his paraffin out and does a little celebration dancy thing with his chains....

.:*Wow!!! Imagine an Octopus spinning eight poi!*:.

... "The good News must be spread to all the vegans of the world! Nutella has gone Vegan!!!" exclaims wonderwoman, as she jumps on the back of the rainbow flying dolphin, (who now have maching outfits) holding onto her fin, they fly off to spread the good news throughout the land!....

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:* just reading though... and thought it deserves a...*BUMP* .... please don't hurt me!kehehehe *:.

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
any min now small boy will come back and the octipus will light up again lol.

2,737 posts

Posted:
Pink fluffy octopus comes over carrying 8 spliffs in one go......hey ho, we playing again then?

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
playing, i didn't realise this was a game...

VictoriaBRONZE Member
29 posts

Posted:
Then out of nowhere a huge orange and blue dragon *that would be me* swoops down and steals all the Veagan Nutella for herself *seeing as she loves it so much*
but then....

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
...the sky turned black and the air was filled with ash as the long-dormant volcano decided at this very moment to erupt! The villagers ran around screaming (someone cue the villagers!) as ash began raining down upon them. What made matters worse was...

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:

brian the ferret (me) wasnt with them. however...30 years ago brian the ferret set about creating a time maching which he finishes in 20 years time...however, as it is a time machine..he goes back to now and meets everyone in our present whcih for him was actually his past, but it was as he ...bugger...ive fallen over..........he dropped his school bag containg my mum in on the group of buddies. My mum clambered out and proceded to...

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

maxmember
24 posts

Posted:
...make everyone lovely fresh marmite sandwiches because marmite is a great source of essential B vitamins and iron
Non-Https Image Link
. To the horror of the stoned pink fluffy octapus...

An eye for an eye and the world is blind - Ghandi

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
..who was more than just a bit confused at why it was so difficult to spell "Octopus." Meanwhile, Brian the ferret's time machine accidently parked in the spot that the Tardis usually occupies, which naturally drew a few choice remarks from Doctor Who. As the volcanic ash continued to rain down upon the villagers, the cunning Doctor picked up a cricket bat and ran.....

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
away. leaving a trail of....

wherever you go, there you are.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
fencing foil buttons, physician's smock buttons, and butt-me naked buttons as he gunned his legs for the big sign yonder which said

"Octa Pu's, get your fresh slimy Octa Pu's, and also a free O.C. tap using October's A-grade pus!"

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

2,737 posts

Posted:
The octopus decided to lean up against the sign in order to question his sanity, his questions and answers book and a talking choc-ice that seemed a little frightened at the prospect of the lava-flow. None of them were very helpful, but then he was asking the wrong questions.....

(fekkin page 9.....tut tut tut)

[ 02 November 2002, 08:27: Message edited by: SmallBoy ]

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
tyhen the mad hatter appeared(me) and started making tea for everyone, whilst shaking 1 angry little fist at the dragon who stole the nutella

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

2,737 posts

Posted:
Wicked, milk no sugar pls bud.
(*Octopus Passes spliff to Bram*)

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
*toke**toke**toke* Now this Hatter is really 'mad'. *hands the octopussy T*

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
takes a *toke* and hands it to....

(Seamless huh )

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
...the lesser spotted wide-eyed wall-starer that had just floated down from Linton Samuel Dawson's 25th floor technicolour cloud cave.

It looked at the spliff intently, and thought awhile with its low-pH, caulifower-soup brain, before bowing low and saying, "I am King Corner".

But the spliff was having none of it and quickly decided to....

wherever you go, there you are.

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
......metamorphose into a small pink (with yellow spots) aardvark called "Bob" (me me!!). This sudden transformation was too much for Bob who proceeded to run round in small circles crying "where's my cardigan?". Suddenly the aardvark stopped, looked around and realised that........

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

Page: ...