Forums > Social Chat > Wanna play Hide and seek

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
I'm in childish play mode right now (OK ... I often am, I know ... )and I was wondering if anyone cares to play Hide and seek with me ???

anyone ??

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
...Who lives in the hidden caves of an invisable island!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
"MOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!" *crash of thunder, the sky turns a dark purple* "I am the Morla. The shapeshifter. You have disturbed me. You all must die..." Raises her magic wand.....

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

4,224 posts

Posted:
:: too scared to find something to say and eagerly awaiting for someone to find a solution ::

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
and a wall of flowers blocks the path to the caves. All those with hayfever beware as your nemesis is here! The whirlpool teleports all of the characters to the island to meet the final flowery doom!

[ 05 July 2002, 23:34: Message edited by: Jez ]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
"Achoo!

Achoo!

Achoo!!

Achooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

No!! I'm melting! I'm melting!! I'm mmmmeeeeeellllltiiiiinnnnnngggg............."

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
...The octopus pulls a handy miniature lawnmower out of his pocket and kicks the ass out of the flowers. Alas he could do nothing with the pollen....

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
If you want to play real internet hide and seek then I have a set of rules.

1. One person finds a web page on the internet and provides some clues by describing a little on what is on the web page. The rest of us use search engines to find them and post which website they are on i.e. the URL. The longer it takes the more clues the hider has to provide.

2. If you find them, then you have to hide next.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

3,492 posts

Posted:
but the flowers keep growing!!!

With each chop, the flowers would split and grow into even more flowers!!!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
... but the octopus suddenly realises the pollen is the best bit so he sits down again with his rizla and skins up. Meanwhile Morla is formulating a plan...

2,737 posts

Posted:
...involving a rubber cat suit, 3 tubes of lubricant and a novelty oversized vibrator. Octopus starts to get worried...

4,224 posts

Posted:
because he did not bring an extra set of batteries for the vibrator ...

2,737 posts

Posted:
...and the instructions on how to wire it up to the mains are in Japanese. He decides to call his ex-girlfriend who knows about these things...

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
...However after smokin the pollen and eating loads of magic mushroom he does not even know what day of the week it is. So stumbling onwards the octopus takes his own virginity into his own hands. Keeping the lawnmower on hover the octopus straps it to his arm and makes a shield out of it...

4,224 posts

Posted:
tired of this drug, sex and rock and roll (or psytrance) attitude , the unicorn tip toes out of the garden and decides to explore the cave where she discovers...

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
...Dom the accuser still holding the arrow of happiness. "Who fired this?" he bellows. But the Unicorn fair of heart asks Dom to help her save her Octopus friend...

3,492 posts

Posted:
The rainbow flying dolfin flits of to play with her fun loving friends another day... as it's her bed time..... her underwater teddybear calls!

.:* My nefew asked me where dolphins sleep.... he came to the conclusion that they have beds in the bottom of the sea with little dolphin teddybears! awwwww so cute! *:.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
.........The evil shapeshifting Morla (played by dibs) sneezes all of a sudden and vanishes into thin air. She arrives at her secret layer and slowly slips into her cat suit (with the aid of the lubricant) only to be discovered by.......

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
Super Woman dressed in a wet suit! Super Woman tickles morla till she......

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
The Psychopath Knight returns from his quest *I had to kill the Knights of Nei because I couldnt find a shurbery* and leadst an assult on the once good now evil again shapeshifter's hide out. Its not a very good hide out when you have a big neon sign telling the world where you at now is it?....

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
* confused now man, you were supposed to add on from SNOOPoi's post????*

This make no sense now.

Super woman had just walked in on me in my cat suit (or hers maybe)...maybe she's about to whoop my ass?????

[ 06 July 2002, 05:31: Message edited by: dibs_star ]

2,905 posts

Posted:
(fine I'll do it your way and dont make me get the semi!!)

The Psychopath Knight thinking that wonder woman is the once good now evil again shapeshifter, runs her through with is woder woman killing broadsword and then takes a menising look at the other character in the room

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
...Un-noticed while he is killing SNOOPoi in her wonder-woman suit a very angry pirate has sneaked up behind him. The psychopatic Knight realises that he has gone to far and now faces the Mother-Wrath of Thistlefirepirate avenging the death of her daughter SNOOPoi who using her special pixie-pirate powers turns him into a pink fluffy bunny rabbit for all eternity......Hahahah.. After which Morla........

Are we nearly there yet?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
..trapps him in an easter egg for all eternity. Morla takes a while to think about her sins, and decides to move away from the dark side, and move towards the light, to roam among the happier folk. The rest of the good people....

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
.....Are overwhelmed with great joy at this turn of events and welcome dibs back to the fold....If only there was some way to resurect SNOOPoi/wonder-woman sobs Thistle and then as if by magic.......

Are we nearly there yet?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Though he enjoys the time he spends in the egg the new pink bunny decides to break out of his shell and picks up a large bass drum, dawns a pair of sunglasses and walks around for all eternity hitting the the drum and annoying those who tortured him thusly!

3,492 posts

Posted:
....Untill they ate the annoying bass drummer.... and there was much rejoicing... YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

.:* sorry*:.

3,492 posts

Posted:
But he then reincarnated as a.....

2,905 posts

Posted:
A wandering healer who quickly resurects Wonder Woman and...

3,492 posts

Posted:
....They are all back on their way... in search of the magical shrubery!

(that is what they were doing isn't it? )

They hear an odd sound from a near by cocconut tree! It is a cheeky little monkey throwing coconuts!!!
(that's me! I'm a monkey now )

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
So they sent a wonderful, beautiful and generally amazing fairy princess (going conveniently by the name of Ros) up into the tree to reprimand the scoundrel monkey. But alas - on the way up she lost her footing and began to fall. The story looked as if it would come to a sticky end but suddenly.......

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Page: ...