SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Here is a kewl litte site that asks the question...

"What if the whole world could vote in the U.S. presidential election?"

Beta Vote

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
man, the UK does not like Bush. kerry got something like 3627. Thats harsh. Kerry gets my vote to!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Well in all honesty there really isn't all that much to like about him. I haven't heard one thing about him that rings true.

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
thats a cool site, but flawed........before i say this let it be known i am voteing for kerry.........but, the world is baseing their votes on what they see on t.v.,point and case, can ant of you tell me what kerry REALLY stands for, or just that hes not bush??

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

JonaBRONZE Member
journeyman
78 posts

Posted:
i voted for kerry because he's not bush. probably the same a-hole with a different mask, but we've had george, so at least there is a chance of it being better

YEY! i got the poi down form under the motorway bridge!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I voted for Kerry too..

once again..
cos he is not Bush and
Kerry has better proposals on ecology and
doesnt look like a monkey and
cant be much worse than Bush

BzraelBRONZE Member
45 posts

Posted:
quote from political analyst "people would rather vote for a ham sandwich than Bush."

nice results in finland.

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Well as for the world voting on just what it sees on TV. I agree about 50% because I tend to ignore american TV because they HAVEN'T show all the things going on there. I tend to get most of my news from other countries news feeds.

I tend to think that Kerry is a better pick than "Shrub" just based on the fact that, well it seems to me, that Kerry can think on his own. The only footage that I can't wait for is the televised debates on TV.

Blessings to all,
Peter

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
sorta the same with little 'eyebrow' johnnys election campaign. 'better the devil you know than the devil you dont', seems to be one of the main runners. and smear campaigns from when mark latham (the opposition guy) was still a young lad.

You know the government is in trouble when they have to look back over ten years to find something wrong with the opposition leaders' policies.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie