• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

coleman
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

coleman

big and good and broken

Total posts: 7330
Posted:"if it ain't johnny g, it ain't spinning!"

confused

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete Topic

bluecat

bluecat

geek, level 1

Total posts: 5300
Posted:umm

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

mech
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:HOLLY COW!
this type of spinning is no fun at all

what they do is put you on a bike, an exersise bike, and hammer the shite out of you for an hour solid, they make it so you feel like yo uare biking up a mountian at a 80 degree slope for an hour, i did this a couple of times to try to get fit (plus teh instructor was nice wink ) but it hurt so much!

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Thats poo.

I noticed they had clubs though...

So at least they juggle

umm

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:This phenom is HUGE among the (quickly translates to british) middle class posh women in New York. Every now and then I mention something about 'spinning' and one of them chimes in "OHMYGOD YOU DO THAT TOO I TOTALLY LOVE IT!" to which I reply: "No."

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

coleman
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

coleman

big and good and broken

Total posts: 7330
Posted:Written by: NYC

Every now and then I mention something about 'spinning' and one of them chimes in "OHMYGOD YOU DO THAT TOO I TOTALLY LOVE IT!" to which I reply: "No."

roflmfao! ubblol

that answer is just too funny man smile

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete

rbmnyc
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

rbmnyc

lurker

Total posts: 194
Posted:Yup, NYC is a funny guy.

Wait a sec .... am I middle class? yes. Am I in NY? yes. Am I a woman? yes. Am I "posh"? no - phew.....

Delete

NOn

activist for HoPper liberation.

Total posts: 1643
Posted:I don't understand exercise bikes... in fact i don't understand gyms - it just seems wrong to me that you have to put all that effort in and don't *actually* go anywhere. umm to the extent that it actually properly confuses me when i realise I haven't gone anywhere and I nearly fall off the bike/running machine...

and why? why in the world do you need a cycling jersey?? i was under the impression (maybe false...) that those were designed for aerodynamics in road racing, if you don't go anywhere.....? what? why? WHY?????

am partially glad that it's about bikes though, because I actually thought that poi was going to be the new keep fit craze for a moment there and i had visions of people spinning poi whilst in-line skating through central park in stripey leggings.... probably knocking out OAPs along the way.... eek

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Delete