umm

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
HOLLY COW!
this type of spinning is no fun at all

what they do is put you on a bike, an exersise bike, and hammer the shite out of you for an hour solid, they make it so you feel like yo uare biking up a mountian at a 80 degree slope for an hour, i did this a couple of times to try to get fit (plus teh instructor was nice wink ) but it hurt so much!

Step (el-nombrie)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Thats poo.

I noticed they had clubs though...

So at least they juggle

umm

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
This phenom is HUGE among the (quickly translates to british) middle class posh women in New York. Every now and then I mention something about 'spinning' and one of them chimes in "OHMYGOD YOU DO THAT TOO I TOTALLY LOVE IT!" to which I reply: "No."

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

Every now and then I mention something about 'spinning' and one of them chimes in "OHMYGOD YOU DO THAT TOO I TOTALLY LOVE IT!" to which I reply: "No."

roflmfao! ubblol

that answer is just too funny man smile

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
Yup, NYC is a funny guy.

Wait a sec .... am I middle class? yes. Am I in NY? yes. Am I a woman? yes. Am I "posh"? no - phew.....

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
I don't understand exercise bikes... in fact i don't understand gyms - it just seems wrong to me that you have to put all that effort in and don't *actually* go anywhere. umm to the extent that it actually properly confuses me when i realise I haven't gone anywhere and I nearly fall off the bike/running machine...

and why? why in the world do you need a cycling jersey?? i was under the impression (maybe false...) that those were designed for aerodynamics in road racing, if you don't go anywhere.....? what? why? WHY?????

am partially glad that it's about bikes though, because I actually thought that poi was going to be the new keep fit craze for a moment there and i had visions of people spinning poi whilst in-line skating through central park in stripey leggings.... probably knocking out OAPs along the way.... eek

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.