Vixen
Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:I was having a quick look around the shop earlier (In anticipation for my first credit card!!!!- wooo!!!!)

And i was just wondering - is it just COL 2 and 4 that you can get on dvd??? Or can u get them all on DVD??? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete Topic

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

HOP OM
Total posts: 223
Posted:Hey Vixen, wave

Yeah only COL2 and 4 at the moment are on DVD. However COL5 and any of the COL collection that get made in the future will be on DVD But there are no plans at this stage to put 1or 3 on DVD.

Hope this helps

Cheers. ubbrollsmile

EDITED_BY: Kombi guy (1095378171)

Delete

Vixen
Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:Hey, thank you for your help! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Delete

MikeIcon
MikeIcon

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2109
Posted:Just curious as to why 1 and 3 were left in the stone age?

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Delete

Leif
Leif

Total posts: 56
Posted:Probably popularity and demand, right? Man if I had the cash I'd get COL2 just for Sages section.

What else can I say? TamingFire.Com

Delete

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

HOP OM
Total posts: 223
Posted:Yep, gotta admit Sages routine on COL 2 even though its a few years old now is still wickedly stylish eh. ubbrollsmile

Delete

Lyra
spiny norman
Total posts: 314
Posted:sages bit was so incredable, it completely blew me away the first time i saw it, its long too and she just keeps doing more stuff, beautiful ubbrollsmile

seeing that as a beginer was inspirational

cant wait for COL 5

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Delete

pounce
pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:it just occured to me that COL4 is on DVD. when i bought it, it was only available on tape. i feel so jipped now!!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

fiendish
fiendish

Total posts: 51
Posted:I was just wondering . When you submit an entry for the COL competition does your entry need to be on VHS or can you submit with just a VCD or DVD disc. I just bought all this equipment and can no longer even play video let alone record in that ol' format.

"Aaah fire. Scourge of Prometheus,toaster of marshmallows & irradicator of small children..." SideshowBob.

Delete

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 995
Posted:Written by: fiendish

I was just wondering . When you submit an entry for the COL competition does your entry need to be on VHS or can you submit with just a VCD or DVD disc. I just bought all this equipment and can no longer even play video let alone record in that ol' format.

Can be on VHS, camera tape, DVD or VCD

"May your balls always burn"

Delete