Page:
elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Firstly, please don't let this thread turn into an argument about names!

So lets get the definition out of the way. What I would call contact poi is movements where the poi handle leaves your hand and the poi swing round various parts of your body, OR THE OTHER POI before the handle returns to your hand again.

Nah, scrap that - I'm going to argue with myself, better definition: the process of manipulating the poi without gripping it.

At the time of writing this I haven't yet found a thread which describes the various contact moves around at the moment, so I would like to start this one in the hope that I can bounce ideas off people and advance my currently somewhat limited repertoir of variations. And sorry if I'm repeating things that have already been descibed - it's not always easy to tell on HoP.

ubbideaFirstly, your poi: The poi body: the length of poi between handle and head, should be made from comfortable material to have constantly rubbing against your skin- generally something thicker than string would be advisable (sock poi or cone poi are the best in my opinion). You also need to have weighted handles. It depends on the weight ratio between poi-head and poi-handle to where the "propellor point" or "contact point" is. (NB: I am making these names up - but they seem to be quite fitting).

I have found that a ratio of 2:3 handle to head is optimal for ease of propelloring (propellor definition follows underneath) and also for not disrupting the rest of my spinning repetoir, actually, I'm not entirely sure what my weight ratio is... but it is best to experiment with weights to find whatever suits you.

ubbrollsmile

So... some basic contact moves (sorry if I'm using foreign names to you):

propellors - I stole this name from the devil stick movement, seemed apt. Basically you move your hand from the poi handle onto the poi body, but maintain the rotation and tension of the poi. This can be done horizontally (much much easier), or vertically, and lead to endless possiblilties With the vertical propellor, you will find you need to give a little upwards push for every rotation to keep the momentum.

rolls (suicides they might be called?) - these are basically single rotations of propellors, but can be spun round more parts of the body because the motion doesn't have to be maintained. You release the handle just after you enter the wrap and give a push with whatever limb is being wrapped to allow the poi to spin one rotation before re-capturing the handle.

specific rolls I like:

- Over the arm, whilst the hand on that arm is either spinning or propelloring the other poi.

- Over the elbow and into a throw or wrist-propellor.

neck rolls - oh dear, this is where my terminology fails me, because what I call a neck roll doesn't actually roll around the neck, but generally over it, or just round one side. It is very much like a neck roll in staff, you swing the poi as if to wrap your neck up in it, but let go of the handle just as the poi makes contact with your neck, so that it simply slips round to be caught again - hopefully keeping the rotation.

another stolen contact staff move:

Step 1. horizontally spinning or propelloring in front of you in an inwards btfy motion

Step 2. take one poi up to your neck and do a neck roll

Step 3. catch on back of same hand and bring it back down in a propellor

Step 4. take other poi up to your neck and do a neck roll

Step 5. catch on back of same hand and bring it back down in a propellor

Step 6. repeat steps 2 to 5 ad infinitum.

And not to be forgotten as vital part of the contact family, discovered and developed largely by the not so large, but incredibly talented Matt Terry...(what an intro! )...

THE WIBBLE - source: www.spherculism.net, written by Matt Terry.

Written by:

Wibble = throw, tapback, tapback, tapback, tapback, tapback....

where each 'tapback' is hitting the handle of the poi back the way it came.

If you make contact further toward the center of the poi body the poi won't wibble back straight away, instead it will do 1 wrap around your arm, then wibble off again. This doesn't have a specific wibbling name, it's just a wibble as far as i'm concerned, perhaps a propellor followed by a wibble if you want to get technical.

But 'Wibbling' is more 'a familiy' or 'style' of moves than a single specific thing.

Propellor = poi spinning round constantly in same direction, exactly the same as the 'propellor' devilstick move.

Doing this is tricky and releys on you making contact with the poi at the center of gravity (CoG), then sliding up toward the handle, poi jumps off a little, reset hand position to CoG. I find using 2 fingers is best.

So generally if the poi continues in the same direction then it's a propellor, if it changes direction it's a wibble, the 2 are closely related.

Both are considered 'Contact Poi' since you can make the 'throw' so tiny that the poi remains in contact with your body. Or you can throw it high and continue the propellor or wibble.

oh yeah:

wibble = 1 spin

dibble = 2 spins

ibble was a name given to the move where you tap the tail, then tap the head, so :

ibble = 1/2 spin (ie a proper juggling tapback)

Wibbling possibilities and variations

Written by:

You can wibble under a leg or behind your back (I can toss one over my shoulder from back to front or from front to back but i cannot yet wibble btb)

You can do double wibbles and triple wibbles (dibbles and tribbles)

You can wibble, dibble or tribble off off the fore arm of the hand holding the opposite poi ~ inwards or outwards (harder).

You can link all those crazy throw patterns together into 1 seemless wibble.

I can now wibble once around my ankle and back up to my hand. Which i'm very happy abount.

I can almost pull off a wibble around my neck.

I can now wibble both poi at the same time in 2 hands, bit better than when i saw you last garthy but still not quite up to scratch.

You can wibble 2 poi off one hand (can't get this at all yet)

You can wibble between many poiple. Me and Rickets got 3 poi wibbling a kind of shower juggling pattern by standing next to each other.

You can hold 1 poi between your hands and wibble the other on the poi body. (Great idea someone came up with the other day in the forums, can't remember who, sorry)

Well, that's about the state of wibbling at the moment, thanks for all the support from poiple.

bounce bounce2Look [Old link] for some more interesting wibble-related contact stuff from Acciaio... bounce bounce2

So, that's all I got for basic movements, but some nice vaiations and combos:

rolls to propellors

- starting in an arm roll, allow the poi to move up towards your hand as it slips and keep that rotation going in a propellor (affective and easy in a horizontal plane)

- this is also particularly nice one from an elbow roll, started from an elbow through wrap through to the wrist propellor, as demonstrated by duballstar on spherculism.

- can also be done from starting the roll under your armpit and working it up your arm

trapping - this is where you trap the poi in various parts of your body or on your poi. e.g. in an armpit, elbow or behind the knee. It basically entails trapping the handle of the poi in somewhere other than your hand, but I'm sure there are plenty of lovely ways to do trappings with the poi head or body too. You dont have to maintain the rotation of the poi, but my favourite trappings all do - an example:

- underarm trapping - eg. using the right-hand poi. Hold your left arm out to the side, swing the RH poi underneath so it rotates behind your back, bring left arm down to your side and let go of the RH poi handle - thus trapping the poi (still swinging) under your left arm. There are various ways of getting out of this - either simply take the handle again with your RH, or you can release the trapping so that the poi is flung in any number of directions.... experiment!

contact throws and catches - haven't experimented a great deal with these, but the basic contact throw would be from a propellor - releasing the poi just after you give it an upwards push - minor hand movement variations can determine the direction of the throw. In a similar way, the basic contact catch would be a catch straight into a propellor - you just need to watch the rotation while its in the air and go into the propelloring motion as the poi head is just coming down from the 12-o-clock position.

Another contact throw is what I like to call the bounce throw, e.g. on the arm, from a wall plane RH poi anti-clockwise spin, with the poi head coming down from the 12-o-clock position to 9 with the Larm in the way, you place the handle on top of the Larm and let the rest of the poi body swing underneath, releasing the handle only as the poi starts to rise up again and giving a little *bounce* from the Larm. The RH poi will then spring off the arm. The direction of the throw can be altered by the length of time you hold the poi handle before the *bounce*

whip-catches these have been discussed in many other threads before this one, but I thought it was worth mentioning them here, as they can be considered also as a part of the contact family - a contact catch no less, and a bit of what I like to call poi on poi action My definition of a whip catch (and feel free to ammend any mistakes I make:) ) is the catching (whipping) of one poi out of the air onto the other poi. Since this means a throw preceeding the whip catch, there can be any number of variations: directional/throw origin/type

- throw from same directional spinning (i.e. weave-type motions)

- throw from opposite directional spinning (i.e. Btfly-type motions)

- from various origins e.g. back-cross, under-arm, under-leg etc

- throw type e.g. propellor throw, tapback, bounce throw...

INTO whipcatch variations!! Once you have caught the poi onto the other poi-body, there are a coulpe of variations I know of and I'm sure yet many more:

- suicide hyperloop, as the free handle comes spinning round - take hold and let the poi untangle as they undoubtably will at first refuse to do!... you just have to work at it

- whip throw! oh joy of joys! Stumbled across this accidentally, and now it is the bane of my life [Old link], but basically involves timing the whip catch just right and making contact with the other poi in just the right place to cause the "whipped" poi to be thrown into the air again - of course in a very controlled manner to be caught beautifully into the free hand. (See the link for further explanation.)

This link also mentions another throw which could be catagorized as a contact throw:

hyperloop throw - more poi on poi action!!! This is a throw which can be done in two ways and two directions (as far as I know, but no doubt there are Btfly variations too). The following are all same directional spinning throws from wall plane:

- Clockwise. Release LH poi. Depends on your handle weighting as to where the poi should make contact, but fairly near the handle of the released poi and just handle-side of centre on the other is a safe bet. Should feel a bit like a bounce throw as is based on the same principles.

- Clockwise. Release RH poi. Again handle weighting dependant, but this throw can be seen very much like a propellor throw. The nexus on the "thrown" poi should be at the same place for doing a propellor, and on the "held" poi between poi-head and centre.

- Same principles apply for anti-clockwise hyperloop throws

7th Feb 2007 - time for an edit!

Some old, some new ideas, I just thought it'd be helpful to collate things in the first post of this thread:

I cant remember what the devil stick move for this is called - maybe helicopters. confused maybe should be called contact corkskrews But its basically when you...

meditate propellor the poi in a horizontal plane and move it from above your head to down low, then up again ad infinitum.

meditate you can also pop this out into a horizontal throw at the top.

NB. this move comes as a natural recovery from a f!cked up horizontal propellor - but it is different depending on whether you start at the top or underneath. Starting high is easier and you have to scoop your hand right around the poi as you bring it down, and open up again as you return upwards

One from the staff moves (have also forgotten name): (description for just one poi)

meditate spinning vertically CW in RH

meditate stick LH straight out to the left.

meditate swing poi BTB and under that left arm end up end falling behind the head

meditate use the momentum of the poi and a nudge from the left arm (it helps to swing the left arm up in the air) to force the poi into another rotation over the right shoulder and hopefully into your hand again!

NB. you can add the other poi into the move by simply spinning the other poi in the LH - easiest is CW, and you should start the move spinning the LH poi out to the side, and behind you

ubbrollsmile

BHB catch

sunny principle is:

meditate stick one hand straight up in air

meditate rotate poi inwards (e.g. LH CW as you look up)

meditate let poi slip in a propellor movement down your arm to your neck

meditate get timing just right, so poi slips elegantly rotating past your neck to your hip

meditate catch with other hand BTB

can be followed by:

meditate stick other hand straight up in air

meditate rotate poi outwards

meditate let poi slip in a propellor movement down your arm to your neck

meditate get timing just right, so poi slips elegantly rotating past your neck to your hip

meditate catch with other hand in front of your body

sweet.

an extension on these sliding horizontal propellors is the poi steve

- follow steps up until poi gets to your neck...

meditate use momentum of rotating poi to move it around the back of your neck.

meditate slip poi onto other arm and along to hand.

(forcing the poi upwards after the neckroll is nigh on impossible... but perhaps with a bit more practice...)

Proper neck rolls - OK, so I said my terminology was wrong. What I described as a "neck roll" before was only a half neck roll and then I discovered it was possible to do a FULL NECK ROLL woooooooooooo!! Again, hard hard move, almost so hard that your eyes bleed, but hey, its worth it! I guess it's obvious how it's done, just an extension of the roll family. So...

vertically - lean forwards and wrap as if to do the half roll described above (NB: can be placed on with either hand) and keep the momentum of the spin by following the movement of the poi with your head (does that make sense?), you basically draw a little circle in the air with your head - only its not exactly a circle, because you give the poi more of a push in the upwards direction than the down.

horizontally - I found this harder, but if you understood the directions for the vertical roll, you just apply the same theory to the horizontal plane. If anyone has any tips on how to do this sweetly, let me know!

multiple opposite direction arm rolls - once you can do an arm roll on the same arm that is already spinning a poi, try doing it from a butterfly motion, so that the poi are spinning in opposite directions on your arm and hand - haven't yet tried this with a propellor, but with a normal spin, its not as hard as it might sound!

propellor flowers and anti-spin propellor flowers good for breaking things around you.

propellor buzzsaw

snags nice name given to a nice move (see thread and video by Rovo [Old link]) it's basically trapping one poi on the other (see trapping above) from any sort of wrap, manipulating them together for a bit and then releasing back into two hands again. Best to just watch the vid! Lots of nice variations possible

ankles fun! - apart from kick-ups and fibbles, there are many other nice things to do with feet and ankles with contact poi: 'ankle through-wraps' basically kick the poi from BTB to the front and into a throw; 'ankle propellors' self explanitory if you understand a propellor, but really really hard! Playing with these though develops lots of other ankle wrap variations - letting the poi wrap once around the ankle and flipping the handle up to unwrap, bounce-throws that harldy wrap at all... and a load of variations on direction of release (!!)

Phew, that was a lot of writing. Hope it makes sense. Hope I can do all of these soon!

NB: Video footage is still (!!) underway, so hopefully will soon be able to provide some useful links to demonstrate the moves.

jam

Lx

EDITED_BY: elasta (1171111134)

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

DixieGOLD Member
old hand
740 posts

Posted:
I'm finding that under leg throws to propellors are looking really sexy!
Also, I just found out (Duh) that messing up a propellor when using 4ft heavy curb link chains can really, really hurt! Ouch!

Important Notice.
Can be found elsewhere.

This signiture has malfunctioned and can currently display no information. This matter will be rectified shortly.

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
try swinging 20kg anchors.

ouch.

but at least i did it.

smile

-off topic- i know.

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
I've been working a lot on high and low wave contact stuff. A few propellors and traps and have a cool new thingy to try. Reverse low wave and release the left hand under the left leg. Now catch the poi (anywhere) with the right elbow (this takes practice to get the timing) and move into high wave. Both poi should go over the right shoulder at the same time (again a timing thing). Now release the right hand poi over your head and catch it with the left and move the traped elbow poi to your right hand.

Have fun biggrin

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
sounds cool OFS been trying more bits and pieces and propellers to air wraps are VERY sexy

under leg then over opposite arm throws are also pretty fun as well smile

anyway of to tangle myself some more

back

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
I've been playing with diablo for the past couple of days and started doing airwrap suicides and some nice whip catch stuff

SugarCoatedHellmember
33 posts

Posted:
if anyone can do all those crazy moves...thats the most amazing thing ive ever heard of. ;@ i have to try this.

There are no witholding taxes on the wages of sin.
~ It ain't a sin to crack a few laws, just don't break them. ~
~ I lost my reputation young, and never missed it. ~
~ She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success, wrong by wrong. ~

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
feels better than it sounds, SCH.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
If anyone can do these moves while stoned and listening to Incubus... that'll be the most amazing thing I've ever heard. wink

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I've been doing something I call handle snags or just snags for short for a while now, but just realized they were a contact move today.

These moves are all done from hyperloops and airwraps but there are probably some other ways to get into them.

The basic idea is to make a loop with one poi by holding the handle and head in one hand and then snag the handle of the other poi on the loops so it stays connected to the looped poi.

The simplest version of this starts in an airwrap. In this example I'll loop the right poi and snag the left while doing an airwrap with the poi spinning to the left. When you enter the airwrap grab the right poi head immediately after the twist begins. Once you grab the head let go of the left poi handle and just try and stall it to the right. If you stop right there the left handle shoud be caught in the loop made by the other poi. Once you get the idea of how to catch the handle in the loop there's lots of different things you can do with it. You can swing the snagged poi back up in a circle, add this to the end of a hyperloop, or even use it as a release to go into a throw.

That is a basic snag. The snagged poi can easily come out of the loop and go flying. It takes a little practice to figure out when you should grab the other poi.

To lock the snag in so it won't come undone all you have to do is add in an extra twist before you loop the poi and you can spin the con-joined poi however you want and they won't come apart. Exiting a locked snag can be tricky though. I'm still not sure what the easiest way to exit is so you'll have to play around with that on your own.

The next snag involves air wraping right at the handles for at least 3 twists then when you release the left handle it will catch and then unwind around the other poi. You'll be in what looks like a one handed same direction bf but you'll only be holding one handle and after a few turns the other handle will break free and the poi will go flying. The more twists you add the longer you can hold the onehanded move. I usually exit this by grabbing the snagged poi before it releases and doing an airwrap or hyperloop.

Some other ideas I'm working on with this are double snags, double snagged throws and trying to enter a snag with out being in an airwrap or hyperloop.

I hope this makes sense. Now I'm going to go play. smile

Peace, Love, Circles

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Rovo...go watch some bluecat vids, you'll see plenty of snags in there (if it's what I'm thinking of) out into hyperloops and various other manipulations. They've very similar to whip toss/catches, just a lot more stable biggrin
To get out of a snag is quite easy if you cheat ubbangel Just grap the string of the poi just after the knot between the knot and the tail end. Pull a little and it all comes apart. Nobody notices either and they just go wow

Written by: Shen

feels better than it sounds, SCH.

Yeah damn straight, I think that's when you know it's right in contact (and all spinning!!) it feels wonderful ubblove

I can't beleive all the wonderful things in here that folks are coming up with; Linden, OFS, Rovo you've given me some ace ideas to play with later ubbrollsmile

OvertlyFlirtatiousSpork and Linden - Are you coming to PLAY? You should smile

I've been workin on lots of double props lately, same direction, opposite direction, the in same/split time etc. Mixing it with double wibbles too and trying to get it to work nicely (what a brain f#@k! Worse than antispin flower turns I'm sure! ubblol) is super tough, it's there tho, now if I can just find the time to practice more!!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
nice one, bro.

i've been playing around a bit with entering these from one-handed butterflys, and releasing one, catching it with the held poi in midair.. could also go into a hyperloop from this catch instead of "snaggin" it...

smile

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
kewl, I'd forgotten all about snags actually! Especially since the bluemogg started taking them to new and thoroughly silly dimensions!! well something to play with this summer when uni work is long behind me biggrin biggrin... until then.... I shall not procrastinate too much on HoP, but study study study!!! eeep!

Man, I got loads of new ideas and stuff to share, just no time to write it up... sounds like PLAY is gonna be a wicked trick exchange ground though ubblove

thanks for all the inspiration in the thread BTW hug
Loz x

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
Damn it. I've not been playing with poi for ages. Unicycling and cj have taken over my life. I'll try and come to Play it looks like it'll be fantastic.

I just learned the cj equivalent of a full steve so am a little over the moon about that.

Here's a little challenge for you all... try throwing a hyperloop (releasing both hands) and catching the heads. Now try and do the same but have the handles hyperloop after you catch.

Have fun wink

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
contact meteor > poi. :P

having seperable degrees of freedom are the key... i try to backport furiously into poi. i likez it.

seperate hands from the center and suddenly there are 2 paths around each leg with wide swings around the hips, a big fat hint on what counts as "inside", where each 180degree twist hits, and have a natural buzzsaw thru wrap point.

oh. and you can jump over it! ubblol

sorry if that's repetitious... i didn't read most of what's above, just making note.

AcciaioSILVER Member
Tangled into my spins
187 posts

Posted:
really tnx for the snag idea!!!
It sound cool and I'm going to try something with!!! ubbrollsmile

I'm really sad that I cannot come to PLAY festival...
anyone is gonna going to Paris? In Italy no one practice contact poi and I can take idea only from this topic unfortunately...
I need some exchange!!!! peace peace

Acciaio devil

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
oooh, might be coming to Paris.... biggrin

AcciaioSILVER Member
Tangled into my spins
187 posts

Posted:
wow not one but the master!!! ubbloco ubbloco

waiting to learn from you soon!!! ubbrollsmile

lolsign lolsign lolsign

Acciaio devil

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ohh snags look fun

dunc - i should be at play - hopefully..... looking forward to many a trick exchange - i probably should go practice some more........ smile

back

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
so excited about play!! sounds like there's going to be a lot of inspiration there ubblove biggrin

and not long now!! as of tomorrow we are in PLAY-month ubbrollsmile

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
yay for play month biggrin bounce

really should get my ticket... but really should make sure i can get there first....

back

FractosDirty Fire Project
133 posts

Posted:
Might I just say that your contact poi workshop at Play was chuffing brilliant smile I was only observing it but was still fascinating. Plus, the "my name is joe" wind-down had me in stitches smile

Nice one smile

~Adz

oOo
You see, you already know circle-theory,
you just don't *know* that you know.

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
I've been messing around with contact hyperloop/airwrap stuff. I've been trying wibbles into airwraps which are pretty cute. Also been doing stands on my legs which are a pain in the ass (literally).

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
ive been working on alot of contact since play (thank you laura hug ),
i've got some cool moves, like kickups to whip catches (really hard to get right, but it works most of the time).
umm... ok i only have 1 cool move... i need to work on those propellors... i've been thinking of doing a handroll into an airwrap, but first i gotta get those propellors right...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
slightly off topic, but i thought, what the hell..

been playing around with this:

fwd ttn. one handed in the right hand. release the lhp so it spins clockwise, up and to the right. on the upstroke with your rhp, tangle the poi halfway btwn head and handle (in midair, you ken). relax for half a beat. on the upstroke give the rhp a bit more juice (this'll help the lhp untangle). catch the lhp in your left hand. spiral unwrap the lhp from the head to the handle, in a clockwise fashion.

wa-la (:P), you're back in fwd ttn.

i so hope that makes sense.

thanx.

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I just added a video in the video section demonstrating the family of contact poi moves I call snags. Since I am not all that good at text descriptions this video should clear up what I tried to explain in that earlier post.

Peace, Love, Circles

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
I just wondered if many poiple are making progress with propellors- mine are getting a lot cleaner and more stable smile

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
yeah man, you go!!! ubbrollsmile
Today I was working on some buzzsaw propellor stuff... I'm just trying to get one sweet rotation on each hand and then return to buzzsaw (isolated). But I think it's really time I made some new poi! sock poi just don't cut it. In any slightly humid atmosphere the friction of the socks increases ten-fold and you can do hardly any contact at all!!! mad
grumble moan.... ah well, it's long since time to join the ranks of non-strechy poi by now anyway! rolleyes

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
PS. I've just updated the first post in this thread to try and collate as many ideas as I can in one place.... kinda nice, cos I'd forgotten a lot of the things I was trying a couple of years ago!! Gonna get back on the case again now though biggrin

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
I am also in need of non stretchy poi...

I've been playing around with chestrolls and armrolls with the poi head. But then, my handles are super light so they work really nicely...

Why can't I find one type of poi that'll be perffect for everything?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Page: