Forums > Social Chat > Don't you just love it when your doorbell gets erotic?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
os1member
101 posts

Posted:
HELLO all
finally got my life on track.
just got back from my first p.i.p
sunday is much better than saturday as i'm always
lunch boxed after headcharge/planet zogg/N.T.A. etc etc

Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Ahhhhhhhhh *feels happier cause now she understands all* Does it not taste like pee water??

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
not as salty as pee water (err not that i actualy know what pee tastes like..... honest)

i do like a nice bottle of vodka from time to time

Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*shudders* urgh. Spirits. urgh.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
vodka good (knock it back), alchopops good (tastee like pop),

beer not good (tastee like poo)
wine (one glass and it's goodnight vienna)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Did you finish off that Lambrini the other day?

Meh

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
what;s an alchopop?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
Booze thats usualy 5% or higher but tastes like, well pop there are at least 20 differnt kinds
Lime
Coke
Irn Bru (scotish drink made from girders)
lemon
cherry
watermellon

oh and blue flavour (not figured out what flavour blue is yet but i'm doing my research (hic)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Blue is alledgedly raspberry. But why it should be so is beyond me.

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
lambrini all gone

raspberry eh, glad you said alledgedly

forgot to mention sidekicks (schnaps and fruit flavour 20% alcohol) very moreish

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
the drink 'RED' is actually my favourite drink on a night out. Or cranberry stuff. teh drink 'BLUE' - which is surprisingly blue in colour - is Rasberry flavour, Cantus is correct. Tastes like nail varnish remover. urgh!

How can you say beer tastes like poo??? How rude you are Os1.

Can't drink wine, especially not red wine, makes Dibs an evil person....... if you catch my drift.

Lambrini? *shudders* Nights I'd like to forget thanks. Living in Manchester was an evil time in my life, and it was governed by that stuff. Evil acid drink *vomit*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Don't mention acid. you'll only set him off again...

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
*ears prick up*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's in the freezer Gordie.

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
*sobs quietly to him self*
tis nearly all gone

but on a plus note we have got a guitarist to play the last song of our set with us
on saturday---watch out top of the pops here we come

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
y'know, i never replied to this post before, but its so funny, i read the topic name over and over again, and i swear it said

'Dont you just love it when your doorKNOB gets erotic?'

and i left it alone...

Wow

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
oooh someone new to confound and confuse
just thought i'd let you know my rottweiler is full of bloody gigantic cubes! and they're driving me mad

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
sideways

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
Gordie's a fast talking guitar-strumming stage actor with acid in his fridge. Si's a psychotic gypsy Raver in the witness protection scheme. They Write Techno

check this out they write techno

just spent hours re writing they fight crime to suit os1

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Gordie's an impetuous one-eyed cyborg for the 21st century. Si's a vivacious insomniac museum curator prone to fits of savage, blood-crazed rage. They Write Techno

Much fun was had by all.

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
we keep adding more when we think of em
i've been in stitches

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
LOL

They're hilarious!

Make more, make more.......!!!!!

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
"Gordie's an all-American sweet-toothed librarian with a mysterious suitcase handcuffed to his arm. Si's a house-hating beer belly-dancing drug dealer with an BEng from Sheffield University. They Write Techno."

LOL

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Gordie's a superhumanly strong knob twiddling paranormal investigator who hides his peirced face behind a mask of hair.

*still laughing loudly*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You've got a bit of a Egon fixation haven't you Gordie.

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
quote:
don't cross the streams
spengler for president

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You never see him on tv these days. not after that whole "staypuff" fiasco.

Meh

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Sidekicks and Techno.....Ouch!!!!!!!
Non-Https Image Link

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Eh?

Meh

os1member
101 posts

Posted:
apple sidekicks are the best by far
me and my mate billy got through 40 sidekicks and 1/2 a bottle of vodka one evening (it was very messy)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ah with you now. You two been introduced? Gordie this is Angie. She's a Lancastrian lass that lives in Scotland. She spent New Years eve in a party at the Millenium Dome.

She's gonna turn up for Headcharge one of these days. Might even be this month....

Meh

Page: