Forums > Social Chat > Ok, im gonna brag now.......

Login/Join to Participate

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
HOP's newest member is Sparx...... who i'd just like to add is my little brother

beam of pride

so say hi! and he'll probably be a total pain in the ass and stuff, ummmmmm so dont blame that on me...... its not my fault....... damn genetics! ARGH.....

starts wishing she'd never introduced him to HOP

slinks off to hide in a corner before he starts to run amuck.....

oh! but i did teach him all he knows about poi, which doesnt explain why he's better than me, damn him....... so yeah, just wanted to point him out, he's the unusually tall one, who is wearing a very silly looking beanie with ear flaps at the moment.

and for those of you who were wondering, yes he likes nutella and crepes!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
WOOT! Welcome to Sparx! Hey!! Sparx came from Flynt!

Sweet Famliy pride on HoP.

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
welcome sparx!
i see what youre getting at! very subtle! (sparx, flynt )
WOOT? are you from melbourne by any chance kinudin?

Fire... A bushmans telly

(andrew)member
140 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha,
well, to all my fans out their (sarah, can you please be my fan? im yours, cause you do night photography too .) i like to say, yes, its true, flynt is my sister. BUT EVERY THING ELSE SHE SAID ISNT TRUE!!!
my bright red ear flap beanie? 'tres cool'...
she did teach me some basic moves... but i showed her the moves i made up, like the six nippled pig, or the swinging four seasons!!
(note to self-when flynt gets home tonight, get her to help you make up better names for your moves...)
nutella and crepes, yeah alright ill admit that, their nice, and yeah, i am faily tall, but on principal, everything she says about me is lies!

by the way, did she tell you she was born without toes, eats every thing through a yellow swirly straw and cant mow a lawn properly?

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all thebad girls live.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
ohmygod Sparx you are such a liar!

Your beanie is NOT tres cool! its TRES STOOPIDO!

or something.......

i have toes and i can too mow the lawn properly!

and we already renamed the six nipple pig you dork. its the spinning moons......

mental note: smack Sparx on the back of the head for trying to be cool. Remind him, he is NOT cool

you leave my yellow straw alone by the way, you are just a jealous little monkey butt licker... perhaps you should tell everyone about your third nipple, and your obsession with rubbing peanut butter on your head to stop you from going bald... `

(andrew)member
140 posts

Posted:
i have a full head of hair!
the peanut butter adds extra body and shine
note to self-dont talk to flynt when she gets home because shes a little stinker!

by the way, for those of you out there thinking we are a bunch of 14 yr olds, were not.(although flynt never progressed mentally past that age )

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all thebad girls live.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Possibly. although Sparx is stuck somewhere back at 11, isnt that right sweety poo sparxy... `

POI WAR! hehehe sucker..........

and you KNOW you are gonna ask me to poi poi with you tonight, so dont bother being mean to me here when you are just going to suck up later...

1,325 posts

Posted:
I feel the LOVE goin' around.

(andrew)member
140 posts

Posted:
oh ha ha flynt, ha ha.
you NEED to poi poi tonight and you know it. everybody, shes going to melbourne this weekend to do alittle spinning with some HOPers, and she has really lousy technique at the moment (im blamming it on her taking up staff) so she needs the practice.
and the only reason why i would sux up to you flynty, is because your buying me kevlar in melbourne! that and the mostly eaten bowl of m an m's you left in the dinning room last night...

so ill have a nice din dins ready for you at home tonight and alittle foot rub for you after a long days work to. damn kevlar, why dont i just buy the stuff in the HOP shop??

oh yeah..... because im cheap.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
bite me Sparx you wench!

do chasing the sun for me, huh huh, cmon, do it! HAHAHAHAHA

takes a deep breath

yes you are cheap, and stop eating my m&ms, and damn you i want to know who ate all the red ones? cos Jost said she didnt and i think you did it......

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
/wishes his siblings twirled with silly nicknames.
my lil sis got really bruised the last time i tried to teach her

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

1,325 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Sparx:

by the way, for those of you out there thinking we are a bunch of 14 yr olds, were not.(although flynt never progressed mentally past that age )

I'm 14... I still have a full head of hair.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
bender! i'll loan you a sibling! why.... you can have Sparx! Hehehehee!

actually, i have three siblings, and they have all "tried" spinning at some point in time. Jost gave up after she hit herself in the head a few times, Sparx very nearly quit after knackering himself with my poi........ I originally learnt to spin with WOODEN poi, ie, wooden balls on rope, i had some crazy notion that it would make the weight balance right??? (*thanks god for the person who invented tennis balls.....*) and i have an older sis too, up in humid Darwin, who has just been given a set of poi for her bday and who is fastly accumulating bruises! HOORAH~!

mental note: learn how to use paragraphs correctly...

wait, i think my point is.... um... pain is good! hoorah! and you should always call your siblings a wuss if they are doubled up in pain and yelping after recieving their first poi related injury.. it will make them tougher....... `

(andrew)member
140 posts

Posted:
hi older brother bender, flynt just forcefully reneted me out on the -siblings who twirl and eat m and m's- program....

and i CAN DO chasing the sun!!
you saw me do it last night flynt, just before i hit my hand and all the blood came pissing out of my finger...

sorry kinudin, let me quantify (that means expand apon right?)my point.
when i was 14, i was an idiot, so was flynt, she was um 19 back then i think. but 14 year olds these days are (generally) not idiots, and still have full heads of hair. 14 year olds these days use product, shop without their mums, and eat things like
cheese and jam sandwiches
nutella and crepes
marmite and vegimite on toast
peanut butter and jam sandwiches
and, apparently cheese and mint sauce sandwiches (!?!)
so i wasnt being mean to the 14 year olds of today, but to me in 1997.

p.s, flynt stinks

1,325 posts

Posted:
Lol dun worry about it. I'm just messin'.

*hands you a cheesecake to make up for it*
Kinudin

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
oh god, dont give him cheesecake, he'll fart.....

and i do not stink! i live in a shed! it has excellent ventilation! rather than the two by two foot cubicle you bunk in mummies boy.... ` now theres an odour worth enhancing purely for its effect on killing lice.... ` (i always did wonder how you got rid of them Sparx)

GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET STICHES YOU SILLY SILLY BOY.

thats all i have to say about that.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
...wish i had a sibling...
oh well, if i had one i would only corrupt him/her anyway

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Nyx, like i told Bender, i have several, you want one of mine? `

they are all house trained, except for Sparx but thats ok, cos he knows how to change his own diaper.....

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
LOL... first I find out Flynt is a lady and now she's bringing her lil bro along

::handing both a nice crepe with nutella::

Bender... did you ever wonder why your sister got bruises ? could it be that instead of constantly hitting her with the poi, you might want to actually hand her the poi and let her try ???

Shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
ROTFLMAO@Flynt and SparX

Jesus guys, can you two video tape yourseves arguing and send me a copy. You're so amusing (but thats not an excuse to argue more guys ok??) I wonder why our little family doesn't argue like that CASS? Perhaps we should start and see what happens, although we'd have to all gang up on Spiral as he's he's so high up, he'd never be able to hear one voice shouting at him, he'd need all our voices in unison

*Dibs recalls Cantus telling Kyrian to shout at me for some reason in a thread somewhere...* Wonder where it was? *Runs around Hop, jumping randomly in and out of rooms* Hmmm.......

Whats your Six Nippled Pig move btw? (or whatever you've called it)

Nice to meet you! mwa!
Dibs xxx

p.s HURRAH FOR CHEESE AND JAM SARNIES!

[ 02 July 2002, 02:43: Message edited by: dibs_star ]

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
lol, Dibs sweetling, Sparxy and I fight, because he's usually the first uglee fing i see when i walk through the door at home... ` that and the fact we have the same parents, and ive lived through nearly 19 years of torture knowing him...

yes i am a girl. hmmm perhaps i should act more girly? *giggle* so as not to give ppl the false impression that i am a manly man....... argh. cos im not. ` Having said that, there is a pic of me on my poetry site, that kinda shows that im a girl.......

Seriously tho Folks, all credit to Sparx, he's a twirling extraordinaire, considering he soaks up any new moves we can find out, and he learnt everything i had learnt in six months in a mere three weeks..... yes he pees' me off something chronic but *gulp* i have to admit, i am actually proud of him. And who knows! with those social interaction classes he's going to? he may actually end up being a decent normally functioning human bean `

(i love ya sparxy)
xx!

oh yeah! six nippled pig! now renamed the Spinning Moons, because i thought the six nipply part was a bit off.... its just a pretty little reverse butterfly combination, starting in the middle in front of you, and extending both arms out and behind to do:
Middle front RB
Back high spin
Middle front RB
Middle Back spin
Middle front RB
Low Back spin, then finish off with a giant front RB if you like....... the visual effect is that of six circles behind you and one bright one in front..... and now you can see the nipple comparison... ugh!

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
Hey Flynt.
welcome Sparx!!!!!
Flynt i know what you mean-people didn't know i was a gurl until 2 months ago.
do worry, we'll fight it together!!!!

oh and i have 3 (!!!) younger bro's. we have very unique ways of arguing. my friends find it amusing... hum...

peace and love
Acid

[ 02 July 2002, 23:36: Message edited by: Acid ]

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon