Page:
IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
Ive been looking through the forums and have noticed that although there are threads about learning staff and Poi moves there arnt any about diabolo. Therefore im taking it abon my self to start one

There are more selfish reason though wink i have reached a difficult point were i cant seem to find any truely great new tricks to learn frown it used to be so easy just talk to a juggle or look on the net and find one but now theres no diaboloists around gollege and ive learnt near enough all the 1 diabolo tricks on the net.

Any one got any original tricks they wouldnt mind passing along the great vine? smile

fire leads to creation

JakBJCmember
117 posts

Posted:
I went for 1 Luminous with Green Light Kit and 1 Red with Red Light Kit.

I've taken a look at the site, need to make time to work my way through it though.

I'm just about to put up some diabolo pics in my gallery, maybe you could check them out...

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
yo, im new to this thread (not to diabolo though!) and am on holiday so havnt got time to read who thread, so sorry if i repeat stuff thats already been said.

ive got 3 finesses with finger axles (although have taken 2 off now). got 2 light kits (multi coloured) on a red/blue finesse and a green/red finesse. i think they improve the finesse as a diabolo, but i would say that as i am a circus user so i like a heavier diabolo. have got circus lights kits aswell but they are rubbish.

how you getting on with 3d shuffle Ifrit??? im finding it so damn hard. can get into it and get about 3 catches but cant keep it going. do you do any 2d hyperloops (sprinklers)?
im working on doing a double hyperloop on LHS with a suicide with catch behind the back, so in single hyperloop behind back with another suicide out of that and back into a shuffle in front of you.

sorry if that is a bit longwinded, but i dont really know names of tricks.

Jake the Juggler

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
My 3D shuffle is still nonexistent; im lucky if i get 3 catches. Its just so disheartening that i normally don’t try more than 4 times a day which doesn’t lend its self to progression.

I do a few hyperloop. i spent part of 2day doing pirouette exits. Also giving some big hyperloop suns a try. Also i got the hang of left sprinkler to left arm stall then back into left sprinkler. I also learnt anti suicides with 2D and giving external and internal transfers. Which then lead to external transfer to fan. It’s been a nice little learning spree and has re-enlightened my desire to learn new tricks.

I know the hyperloops combo our learning but cant do it very well as i use carbon fibre stick which are extremly fast when coming out of hyperloos via a suicide.

Are you on diabolo.ca?

fire leads to creation

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
sounds cool, ive just a about got double hyperloop with pirrouette exit but its hard, and fast *i use henrys alu sticks with circus'.

nah, im not on diabolo.ca, im not a very internetty person, just on HoP

Jake the Juggler

Jimbob_Jonesnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Heya. I have just started Diablo (about a month ago) when i came back from my hol and found that my mum had an old diablo that was left lying around, i picked it up and just started to get it going just like that! *clicks fingers!* I now go to

www.diabolotricks.com

for all my tricks and animations for help!

I am going to buy meself some sock POI and some fluffys from somewhere and i can juggl. (tought meself in 2 days!)
EDITED_BY: Jimbob_Jones (1127162226)

[color:red] To Use One's Mind, Is Pure Strength... [/color]

JtJCheck ya later
500 posts

Posted:
nice work jimbob! diaboltricks is a good site (although i dont use it cuz i dont learn off net).

check out the events section and get to some meets, you'll learn lots more off meeting people than you will off the net!

good luck and dont let gravity get you down!

Jake the Juggler

Page: