3,492 posts

Posted:
*:.Arise from your slumber sweet children of earth..:*

*:.Push open your flower buds and breath deep the air.:*

*:.Raise your heads to the sun, softy kissing your skin.:*

*:.And quench your dry thirst with water falling from the sky.:*

. : * : .

Hey beautiful Spring Babies!*:. peace

Its Spring time again!*:. Time to come back out from under that rock and party!*:. The air is full of buzzing energy and life, ready to pick you up and whirl you round into a state of blissful refreshment!*:. ubbrollsmile Are you ready for it?

bounce bounce2 bounce

Spring Moon Fest is on Tuesday 28th September.:* This will (hopefully) be the last of the moonfests at the beacon sight… According to the sign on the fence around the landscaping construction sight at the usual moonfest spot, the construction will be finished early October so we should be back at the good old spot (lower Moora Park, Shorncliffe) for the upcoming moonfests: Thursday 28th October (Earth Moon Beltane Fest ~ Moon in Taurus) and Friday 26th November (Gemini Moon)

.:*But for Spring Moon Fest, 28th September, only a few days before Spring Equinox, we’ll gather round the beacon again (just beyond the lower car park, Moora Park on Shorncliffe’s foreshore) … I’m thinking of making a flower bud lantern by covering the frame of the beacon with pretty paper or cellophane and lighting a candle inside… rather than the fire, as we don’t need a fire with this lovely warm weather, and I think the flower bud is a lovely symbol of everything springtime represents… growth, new beginnings, ready to bloom into something amazing!*:. It would be lovely for everyone to bring along some flowers and perhaps a tea-light candle in a cup or lantern, to add to the circle around the beacon, creating a lovely little fairy ring for us to gather around and dance to the groove of the drums and play under the twinkling stars and luminous moon.:* YAY for springtime!!!*:.

*:.Earth Moon Beltane Fest 28th October, lower Moora Park, Shorncliffe. Only a few days before Beltane, and the full moon in Taurus, we celebrate the sweetness of springtime as it meets the sensuality of summer… A beautiful earthy evening… drumming up the moon in the eastern sky at dusk and dancing the night away.:*

*:…Permafest…:* A luscious Permaculture Festival up in beautiful Yandina on 23rd October from 10am ‘till 10pm. Contact Jason: 5446 7481 or Kimbily: 5446 7106 for more details.:*

*:.Juggle Jam every Monday night at the Suncorp Piazza at Southbank, bring all your toys and have a play.:* juggle

..:*keep smiling and playing and frolicking amongst stardust dream mist till next we meet under the moon, by the sea in the depths of our wildest wonderment!*:.

Love Elke.:* ubblove

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
hmmmm... I guess the beacon wasn't allllll bad .... smile .:*

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=500&page=1

.... i still love the old spot better though wink

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
that photo is amazing pixie!! eek why have i never seen that before?! umm when was it taken?

yay for the old spot!! biggrin

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
*bump*

biggrin

3,492 posts

Posted:
ohh hey gita... hehehe... thanks for bumping this...hehe... that photo was taken quite a while ago at *Bayfire*... part of the Bluewater Festival...round the beacon the night before the Brisbane to Gladstone yaught race at Easter...they have fireworks off the jetty, a stage band...market stalls.... and us! biggrin (as well as getting the community involved and bringing in a few more performers ...thanks to all the lovelies who have been involved previously hug) ...

We've done the festival for many years...infact I think quite possibley one of *Phoenix Fire Tribe's* first performances was a bayfire years back...hehe...cute.... smile ...

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
One more sleepy-bys... wink

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
tomorrow! it's tomorrow!!! biggrin

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

i'm far too excited about this aren't i?? ubblol

3,492 posts

Posted:
Yay!!!! biggrin Tonight should be luscious!!! Such lovely people coming!....:*:..... yippeee yayyyyyyy.:*

Back at the old spot *and* a friday night....YUMMO!!!

grouphug

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
twas a lovely night of firey fun!! biggrin

and theres even some photos up in my gallery!! one of them is a photo that my friend trina took of bec and her firey hula hoop!! we still haven't figured out how the pic turned out like that...! ubblol

*waits impatiently for the 28th of december so she can run away to woodford*

ubblol

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
i didn't see you there ? where were you ?

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
sorry we couldnt make it sweetie...
I will explain when we get to talk properly.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
so is there gonna be summer moonfest thread soon!?? ubblol

i can't believe it's december tomorrow!! how the heck did that happen!?

*shakes head in disbelief*

ubblol

Page: