jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Ever thaught that, when everything in your day just doesn't go to plan, yet none of its your fault?

! bloody train delays always ther when you need to get somewhere!

! bloody websites telling you correct info yet being completly and utterly wrong, as there are infact two venues called the globe theatre but once is the one everyone knows on the southbank, but another exists within a place called the bedford in balham way down in south west london mad grrrrrrrrrr !

!You leave your phone on silent, suddenly get told my foot is buzzing and find I have 6 missed calls a voice mail, and a message telling me yep you went to the wrong venue..........."why dont you go and see minute for minute at the globe it starts at 7.30" no dad we cant get in now, and we saw it the other night live on bbc 4 ubblol

!you buy a white chocolate kit kat to share with a nice cup of tea to cheer you up, an you find out it is not just a white chocolat kit kat it is lemon and yoghurt flavour ug frown!

!you feel like a child who hasnt got their sweeties and feel like you did when you were four or five and feel the need to have a tantrum!

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
just have the tantrum if you feel like it. being 5 again is fun! yell and kick and scream and let the world know that right now its being very very mean and then send it to its room!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Aw Hugs to you!

Bad things happening is like a domino effect. I definitely blame the transport system for a lot of the grumpiness in London. Having to face the tubes first thing is not a good start to the day!

Been having a lot of stress of late, happily instead of letting it consume me, reminding myself about all the lovely things in life has kept me happy. Also switching off the news has helped - those images are poison!

I can most definitely sympathise with how choosing a lemon & yoghurt kit-kat instead of a lovely white chocolate one would feel like the last straw though!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
yeah, i forgot to ask - there are lemon and yoghurt kit-kats????

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Hee hee thanx kat hug

Yep got it from a corner shop near me must be imported or something

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
hug

Dont worry. Things always seem better in the morning after. hug

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Unless you find out you are pregnant I supose....

confused

hug

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Jooooooooooooon biggrin

Jem honey hug smile

Me
x

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Jon, now why would you say a random thing like that..

Unless....

Jon - are you pregnant??? You can tell us, we're very discreet on here you know!

Em..anyone know the contact number of the National Enquirer?

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
fanx

i think i have been cursed or the sun is not in a good alignment i nearly knocked my mum out at lunch time

!kids never put pretty lickle, glass ornaments on window sills that nice people regularly sit below regularly and decide to rearrange them !

thankfully she was saved by a loverly parasol

*wipes off sweat and begins to recover from shock*

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
crappy days just get your goat, then sell it for magic beans that do nothing except intice giants from far away lands to rampage your village. then you have to get a big axe cos the bean stalk's all big and thick, but you can't be bothered cos your goats been sold...
so you just break your bike, walk home from town, miss out in seeing all your friends at their new college, loaf infront of the tv for the rest of the afternoon, and realise 1) your diet is as crappy as the the day and 2) you're blatently not going to this fire meet Again tonight cos your friends won't be bothered, and your bike doesn't work..
funny how things come in pairs...
peace
hugs to the stressed.

in state of metamorphosis

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
aww thanks lightening hug

Grr my planets are still wonkey or somthing, today i poked my finger with a needle twice while attempting to tidy things

Both my parents had to deal with people just being plane annoying............aaarg

rant over

*takes a deep breath*
*puts the kettle on*

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
*takes over making tea for jem*

i must remember your last post as an excuse for being messy - if you never tidy up, you can't get randomly poked with needles wink

hug ubbangel

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I am slowly learning to be a tidy artist, really I am lol.

half a sugar plese cole

and some posotive karma

throw all the hugs in too and make a good brew

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Just a dropbear hug to you on this depressing day .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
No no today is a good day, but I'll accept dropbear hugs any day ubbrollsmile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
may i have a cup of tea too please? my nose hurts and i think my tonsils are swollen

in state of metamorphosis

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
*hands a nice big mug of traditional tea to griffin* hug

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's tea? One sugar in mine thanks.

Meh

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Sorry to slip off topic but I have to ask this....... C@ntus what exactly is a doof. I might have some spare but because I don't know what they are I can't lend them to you...........did that make any sense at all? It did in my head......in text it looks odd........oh well!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

TwirlyShoryuken!
233 posts

Posted:
/hugs to all

I've got a really annoying tickly throat at the moment; I thought I was over it, but then yesterday it came back worse than before. Coughs make me angry more than other illnesses, because coughing doesnt help! Yes, I know there is something wrong with my throat. I KNOW that rasping air over it WILL NOT HELP, infact it inflames it more, but nooooo I can't tell my body that, it just goes on disobeying me. It does it on purpose because I don't pay it enough attention. Thismorning I coughed so much I puked biggrin

Mind you I think I puke a lot easier than I used too, a couple of months ago I laughed so hard at my mates poor rendition of "Tainted Love" that I puked.

Does herbal tea actually count as tea? Cos theres no tea in it really, is there? I don't know.

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
they should call it herbal brew its not tea at all, what a con lol

*hands nilid69 some anasthetic throat spray*

try not to laugh so hard ! stop having too much fun ! hug

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

TwirlyShoryuken!
233 posts

Posted:
Written by:

*hands nilid69 some anasthetic throat spray*

Haha I have some of that, and if I'm honest I reckon my puking wasn't just coughing, but a mixture of a cough and my gag reaction when the spray hit the back of my throat. You can get nicer stuff than mine though, theres a lush green one that works dead well, so I'll presume you were offering that smile

Meh I'm having no fun at the moment, I'm stuck at home bored/upset/distressed. In little bursts.

I want to go outside and play, as its lovely and sunny, but its also really windy so I feel like a prick hitting myself over and over again, I keep going out but coming in again after about 2 minutes.

Hey, I like this whinging malarky though, its vaguely theraputic.