Forums > Social Chat > Crepes and/or Nutella...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Why is it every post i read on this site ends in a discussion or explaination about crepes, and/or nutella???

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?

Havent you ever heard of good old fashioned pancakes and jam?

or has the fact that its the end of the financial year finally got to me and turned me into an old fuddy duddy....

hey... fuddy duddy....... good word..... might add that one to the other post.......

`

Currently on the right side up of the world.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
okay that was really scary dibs looks WAY TOO MUCH like my latest greatest ex-girlfriend. i know saying that makes things weird if we ever meet but whatever, blahblah, it's scary and true! aaaah! even the red shawl! aaah! way too cute! aaah! please tell me you have no tatoos, or you have a doppleganger! man, now am really AM gonna start flirtin with you two!!! (homer voice)mmmm, sisters, aggggg (tongue hanging out)
if ya can't keep it in the pants, keep it in the family! (our family motto, it seems)
hey! no pics of cass, so how can you worry about no pics of the rockstarashimeister? don't worry cass, i'm doing it for your own protection. i'll just post a pic of my buns and get it over with, that's all the girls ever want to see anyway, my face looks like a half eaten burnt gristly sausage patty. plus i like being anonymous
obviously contrary to my depressing post on the attn. rockstarashi thread i have computer acess so you're not rid of me yet. nor am i letting life beat me down (as tears well up)
back to the nutella...anyone in the states that wants some, just drop me a private mail with your adress! the infection must "spread"!
oh and about the aphrodesiacs...we had a schwanky valentines day party with (catered) all aphrodesiac food and drink, i'll try to hunt down the menu when i get back to austin. i can't remember much from that night, let alone the names of the drinks!
dogamn i'm in a talkative mood! i got a show day after tomorrow and i haven't practiced in like forever! gotta go! mosquitos here i come!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
i prefer a bowl of fried stool in the morning...

-ivy. = ^ )

Ralph, jesus did not have wheels.--sunday school teacher, the simpsons

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Moon Pixie... We are family in the HOP sense of the word :

Cantus is the big brother, Spiral and Durbs are our other two brothers . the sisters are Me, Dibs, Kyrian and Katinca. Mummmy is Lolli and Aunty is the Mind Gap ... kind of a weird and wonderful magic family

Arashi ... I don't know if I should tell you or not ... but ... Dibs has a wonderful tatoo actually ... check it on the Tatoo thread (don't remembe where it is though...)... but do drink herb tea and sit down before you take a look at it

Seems like most of us in the family have tatoos

As for pics, would love to see a real picture of you, Arashi.

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Sparx just made me a crepe with nutella......

they is nums, but hey i still love maple syrup and bannana's.... which is what he's making next!

have i mentioned that i love lil Sparxy? `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Dibs doesn't look much like that anymore. Well I do, but I had to to take my braids out on saturday, so I just have normal hair. But I guess my face is still the same. And yes I do have a tattoo - sorry! - and I'm getting my next one soon. Being compared to your ex and called cute....thanks *dibs shys away*
Hehe! I'm sooooooooooooooo happy today, and to make life better, I AM having Thai food for tea tonight!! Cass inspired me (as per usual - she's a star of inspiration all the time)

And yeah Moon Pixie, we are a family, but kinda not, but we are, if you see what we mean. Although, I've never met any of my family......hmmm.....how strange. BUT I WILL SOON!!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
*wants to meet family soon*

damn uni- oi, well, no, i love it. but still! oh, and i want some cheese and mintsauce sandwhich when i come? dibs hun?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Anything for you angel. You can have that and all the british coholate bars you want. My promise to you...

has anyone seen my fairy?? Cass, she's not in your nutella pot is she?? she may be stuck!!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

4,224 posts

Posted:
OMG ...; I think she fell in the Marmite ...

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Raymund Phule:
Kinduin, You are no longer allowed to go to my home state if you have that kind of opinion about Cassandras nutella! Ohh and dont forget take the 15 north then the 40 east dont go any other way. It is to darn slow and you have to put up with La Migra. Also books on tape really make the miles fly by.

Any way about Nutella, LONG LIVE NUTELLA, LONG LIVE NUTELLA, LONG LIVE NUTELLA!!

Erm, weren't you saying the other day that you've never tried nutella? I think you is just kissing up to Cassandra!!!

(I'm just joshing Ray, please don't attack my little island )

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE EVIL MARMITE!!!!

NO

NO
NO!!!!!

*sniff*

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Dibs - leave off the marmite. Can't you see you're hurting it's feelings. It's just quietly minding it's business when some evil human comes along and is silly enough to eat it - then to complain! dih!

surely it's your own fault for trying to ingest it.......tee hee hee.

just doing my bit in standing up for an innocent and put-upon foodstuff

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

3,638 posts

Posted:
And as for the question in hanbd - Crepes or nutella?

That's easy - Cassandra's Crepes with nutella. mmmmmm
Or if cass isn't about - pancakes with lemon and sugar. mmmmmmm

4,224 posts

Posted:
::looks at Pyrophile ad shakes head::

run Pyrophile, run, Ray is away for a few hours now (he's running LOL ) but when he'll be back ....

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
GUESS WHOS BACK?!? MUHAHAHA

Tell me what is wrong it kissing up to Cassandra??

But the thing with Kinudin is he doesnt even want to try it, I on the other hand want to try it just dont know where to get it.

Ohh and what island are you on? Eww Jersey your island is jacked up enough. Oh oh I know a joke, Why are New Yorkers always so pissed off?? Cuz the light at the end of the tunnel is Jersey!!
Bud dump tiss

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Ok... Hop Family... gocha!

Sorry to hear about your fairy dibs!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
try this is you like both nutella (as you all obviously do) and hoola hoops (regular works alot better)......get a hoola hoop and use it to scoop up some of the nutella from the jar until the hole in the hoola hoop is completely filled. place this new item between your back or front teeth, close mouth making sure you dont crush the hoola hoop yet. finally close your teeth together slowly and enjoy the orgasmic bliss.

another wierd combination is a kiwi and cornflake sandwich...apparently it is nice....as is cheese and yoghurt

----------------
i like cheese

4,224 posts

Posted:
For me a Hoola Hoop is ... that circle thingy you spin around your body ... and the idea of covering it in nutella kinda sounds ... gross...

or did I miss something ?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
hehe. Bless.
Hoola Hoops are crisps over her Cass. I'll bring you a bag when I visit. They are tasty tasty, and indeed would taste wonderful with Nutella *licks lips*

4,224 posts

Posted:
salty crisps ?????

UCOF ... let's talk about cheese now ...

My name is Casandra, and I AM A GOAT CHEESE ADDICT...

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Raymund Phule:
GUESS WHOS BACK?!? MUHAHAHA

Tell me what is wrong it kissing up to Cassandra??

But the thing with Kinudin is he doesnt even want to try it, I on the other hand want to try it just dont know where to get it.

Ohh and what island are you on? Eww Jersey your island is jacked up enough. Oh oh I know a joke, Why are New Yorkers always so pissed off?? Cuz the light at the end of the tunnel is Jersey!!
Bud dump tiss

Ray, considering all my playful digs at Americans I'm surprised you think that I am one!

Though I don't blame you for not knowing where I live, it's a very small island just off the north west coast of France (I can see it from where I live), but it is the name sake for New Jersey.

So there's no defending Cassandra from over there mate, I'm closing in on her and the global supply of Nutella, and you'll never get to taste it!

Then Cassandra will have to clean my house and cook for me just for a daily fix of nutty goodness! (which of course I'll blend in with a bit of marmite for good measure!)

4,224 posts

Posted:
::checks Pyrophile's forehead for temperature then nods::

I think we're losing him, guys

Why don't you come visit us in paris, Pyrophile instead of watching from home ?

And FYI... Ray will quite soon lose his nutella virginity because there is "a little something" on its way to san Diego for him (hint hint, wink wink)... well... taht is if his colleagues don't just blow it up, mistaking it for a bomb

shine on
cassandra

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Rocking in a corner shivering with arms tightly around body....

I - I - I'm just fine, I've just got to go swim to the Taj Mahal for a bit...then the Ostrich Eggs...and all the colours...

shit, what happened to me at Glastonbury!

Seriously Cassandra, you're welcome to visit my little home too...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
but Kinudin will try nutella. so it will all be good.

and pyrophile, i'm sooo sorry taht your poor home has been the inspirtaion for the mess we call "New Jersey".... i did notice you were from Jersey, and was sondering if it was a nice iland... rather thought it was connected to (well, in a nation sense) enlgand not france tho...

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

2,905 posts

Posted:
*covers his mouth in shock*

I'm getting nutella!! Ohh my Cassandra!! You didnt have to do that!! *huggles Cassandra to the ground* I feel all happy now!!

Pyrophile is a guy!! No offence I really did not know that!! In my defence I saw Jersey on the bottom of your post and thought New Jersey, still its a funny joke but none the less wrong island!!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Don't know if its already in this thread somewhere and pleas don't shoot me if it is, but there is a cookbook called Intercourses that is supposed to be all aphrodisiac food. I have it, but haven't had time to use it so cannot deny or confirm the potency.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

3,638 posts

Posted:
I knew Pyrophile was a guy. Cos I've met him.

* bounces around proudly *

And he's amazing at staff.

3,638 posts

Posted:
Cass, are you aware that ray is on top of you on the ground?

2,905 posts

Posted:
*Blushes*

We got up

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*points and laughs @ Ray*

cheese???? my favourite cheese??? ahrd question for a cheese addict. Erm.....

Stilton and Apricots
Extra tasty crumbly Lancashire Cheese
Smoked cheese (mmmmmmmm)

yes, it be those three. They are my favourite.
yummy yummy

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
so have any of you actually tried the hoola hoops and nutela yet?? it is simply astunning cois you get the crunchiness mixed with the smoothness of the nutella and the saltyness of the hoola hoop mixed with the sweetness of the nutella...wow!!!

Cheese? what about it? Has anyone had that green ketchup yet?? i dont know about you but it seriously fucks my mind about a lot!!....its grren...but tastes EXACTLY like ketchup....which has been and will ever be red!! argh!! it hurts just to think about it!! god help me....

i might be at tomorrows PIP but i will have to see as im grounded as my mum is an arse (im 17 ffs!!)

--------------------
I like Cheese

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Page: