Phenomnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Hey i'm new here. This has probs been asked heaps of times but i'm too lazy to check. Just wondering what information you can give me on making new sticks. I am aware of all the kevlar choice you have here, i am most interested in what you would use for the actual pole for the fire stick. Ie. what size stick, diameter etc.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I highly recommend you do a search. Just have a look on the first page of the staff moves forum, for a start.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
Agggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

Phenomnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
okay, sorry about that i didn't check.

1). "Then u cut inside part in half. There are alot of ways to connect the halves onto the midsection, sometimes i use bolts but afew times i buy special screws that tap in real nice and solid. Quick release is the go." I don't get this.

2). I'm not talking about making one for me, i have one. I mean sort of a mass producey sort of thing that still looks professional like the firebugs.

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
So, what, you're not only too lazy to do a search to see how to do this, but you want the rest of us to voluntarily show you how to run a (presumably money-making) operation?

Nice.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Phenomnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
i did do a search on this sort of thing, and found little that was helpful. That page listed above was pretty helpful. And don't want you to show us the whole thing, just the actual staff material. And you say "money making operation" as if it were some sort of illegal drug racket. It is just an idea me and some friends had to actually start a business. If there is something wrong with starting a business based on the fire arts than i am yet to hear it. We'll obviously start off small, real small, we just wanted to see how we could do at like local markets. Okay.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.