Forums > Social Chat > Crepes and/or Nutella...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Why is it every post i read on this site ends in a discussion or explaination about crepes, and/or nutella???

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?

Havent you ever heard of good old fashioned pancakes and jam?

or has the fact that its the end of the financial year finally got to me and turned me into an old fuddy duddy....

hey... fuddy duddy....... good word..... might add that one to the other post.......

`

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
/imagines the incorporation of a blacklight bush doof with cans of fluff applied all over filthy hippies n ferals.

mmmm fluff.
and here i was thinking fluff was the american term for what underwear skidmarks.
*sighs*

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Nutella rules!!
I can only eat Marmite when I'm really stoned, because thats the only time it tastes nice. But sometimes I get cravings for it when I'm ill...

erm....vegimite? no Idead what you're on about.

And guys, everyone seems to be ignoring the beauty of CHEESE AND JAM SANDWICHES WITH THE CRUSTS OFF and also CHEESE AND MINT SAUCE SANDWICHES???!!!?????!!! Mmmmmmmmm......feed me...

Crepes and pancakes? same thing. But I'm assured Cassandra will change my mind state on this once I eat her crepes - yummy!! can't wait!

God I'm hungry now....

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
Hey dibs! WOW - someone else who eats cheese and jam! - i only discovered this wonder last week, when all i had in the house was one block of cheese, and one jar of jam. - slices of cheese dunked in the sweet red gold that is strawberry jam.. *munch munch munch* -YUM!

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Umm Bender, we call those skid marks not fluff. Who you got your info from is definatly not a true American.

[ 29 June 2002, 03:12: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
MMMMMMMMM.......... You want to try and Dip thick chunky bits of cheese in honey too (got to be clear golden honey tho). It almost as good.

Everyone in the world should try cheese and jam. Been eating it since I was tiny tiny. Mmmm, give me more of that jammy cheesy goodness...

What kind of cheese were you eating falloutboy?? and what jam?? These details are very important.

(oh, and for those of you just reading this, yes I confirm I am a loser)

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
FALLOUTBOY - beautiful pictures of Thailand btw. So jealous!

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
FLUFFANELLA....is absolute heavenly goodness...and I think Bender you're a genius to think of using fluff as body paint

Fluffs wonderful powers continue to expand!

on the topic of condoments...

Green Ketchup is blasphemic devily badness!

Om Namah Sivaya

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
mmm mft rmmmf rmfmmr mm rft mmmmr tffmmmr?

translated: may I please have my speaking rights back?

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
Thanks Dibs! - Thailand was so much fun.. 5 weeks and i still didn't want to leave! - living costs are low, food is amazing, people are friendly, beaches are beautiful .. ahh, i could go on!

On to more important matters.. the cheese i had was Bega Tasty, and the jam was IXL strawberry conserve. - have you ever tried cheese and jam in a toasted sandwich, i might give it a go for breakfast tommorrow.. mmmmmm

mint sauce is now on my shopping list - green ketchup is not.

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Flynt:

but why, oh why, is there obscene amounts of nutella worship and glorification on this discussion board??? ITS JUST CHOCOLATE SPREAD FFS!

It's not just chocolate spread. It's chocolate hazelnut creamy orgasmatronic deliciousness!

Sheesh, some people's children...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
nice topic, got me hungry though...
anybody tried philadelphia cheese with nutella??? it's MARVELLOUS, even if it sounds strange, but then again, you're talking about a marshmellow spread called fluff, which sounds damn strange to me(i'm spanish, please understand me )
anyway, what's the strangest combination you've ever eaten? just curious... dibs, your cheese-mint sauce sandwich sounds really... curious
cya
SaBBaS

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I actually hate marmite...that's why I always forgot which was which. Never had it so I never had a taste to remember it by.

Apparently there's purple ketchup out now as well. Must try w/ nutella. Mmmmmmm.

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
^^hey who said you could talk

"What did the papa tomato say to the baby tomato
when he was falling behind?
The papa tomato squished the baby tomato and said Catchup."

The moral of the joke>>the baby tomato did not turn green or purple...he turned into a blob of RED tomatoey goodness!

Om Namah Sivaya

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
peanut butter & nutella sandwiches,

yummmmmmmy!!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Fluff!? I have to try this, GOD I LOVE SUGAR. Now toast with ketchup is also very tasty Dibs. I will possibly give the cheese and jam a try. Green ketchup is evil, whenever I eat something with it on top I think it has gone moldy and I want to throw up. Nutella is awesome. MIND GAP, you can join my camp. We encourage the unity of people who love Marmite/Vegemite and those who love Nutella.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Kez-Schmezmember
30 posts

Posted:
How crazy is this???
Marmite is "the taste of Australia" but it is also MADE IN NEW ZEALAND! Marmite is NOT the bloody taste of Australia.
Marmite, but Pa will!
L8er

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Vegemite is the Australian kind of Marmite, which is indeed made in Australia....

.:* Waits nervously for someone to kick my ass for saying they are alike! *:.

And Rozi, yes Peanut Butter and Nuttella Sandwiches are the best!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

halfabikemember
55 posts

Posted:
i was in london last december and i had the most woderful thing in the camden markets:

cheddar and mushroom crepes

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm.

by the way, while i was there i made a friend and he advised me not to let any fluff get into my dreads cause i would never be able to get it out.
no kidding.
how the hell was fluff ever going to get in my hair?!?!

took me forever to figure out he was talking about LINT!

excuse me, santa, have you seen half a bike?

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I had Banana pancakes for breakfast this morning, with my special greek yogurt with honey. Was beautiful. I sat on my balcony with pancakes & a good coffee & watched the rainbow lorikeets.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
erm...

cheese and mint sauce?

dibs hun, you'll have to initiate me someday......... i think

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
God ! I love that Board so much

Flynt, hope Ray didn't hit you too strong (shh... ray, calm down, baby, here... take some crepes )
the crepes offer still stands of course, it always does

As for the jam + cheese thing : anytime !!!

for example some sheep cheese from the basque country with cherry jam or some goat cheese with fig jam or some blue cheese with grapes ... hmmm...

yummy

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by halfabike: by the way, while i was there i made a friend and he advised me not to let any fluff get into my dreads cause i would never be able to get it out.
no kidding.
how the hell was fluff ever going to get in my hair?!?!

took me forever to figure out he was talking about LINT!

Funnyly ennough I know exactly what you're talking about I cut some of my dreads one time and it's amazing the stuff you find inside... it's something alot like belly button fluff! blerk!!! A friend of mine gave me one of his dreads and I added it to mine, and then when I washed my hair, it fell apart!!! It was the grot that was keeping it together!!! euwwww! Oh sorry I went abit off topic there

FOOD ROCKS!!!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
FALLOUTBOY - Be careful about the mint sauce, if you put too much on it's revolting and then you've ruined the cheese. DO NOT RUIN THE CHEESE - all hail the cheese.
Have toasted cheese and jam sandwiches regularly. Absolutely beautiful. Have to have margerine on too tho, so it goes all melty and gooey. Mmmmm.... where's my toastie maker????

Kyrian - I'd send you one through the post baby, but somehow I don't think it'd get to you in one piece. Oh poo, you need chocolate bars!! erm....

*Dibs runs to the shop*

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
well i would recommend toasted cheese, ham, guacamole and pine nut sandwiches (with marmite of course, if you're of that persuasion) to everyone. and any jam you wish to top it off with is entirely up to you.

wherever you go, there you are.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Ooooooo make me one of those Aunty, and I promise I'll brush my teeth afterwards. Then I can have my lolli for pudding....

*Maybe eating her would be a bit sick???..........oh well. Picks up a knife* "Lolli???"

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I didn't hit Flynt hard at all she only has minor broke bones!! *Hugs Flynt*

Ohh free food!! *woffs down some crepes*

I think I'll keep my mouth shut about the sheep cheese thing. Sometimes I wonder about you Europieans, but then agian yall probably wonder about us Americans and what we eat too!! Like putting Italian Salad dressing on pizza and Ice Cream and french fries!! Salted penuts in Coke or Pepsi!! You would be suprised hehe

[ 02 July 2002, 02:42: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Peanuts in Coke?????????????????????

URGH!!! YOU MINGER!!

*Puts her hand up to make a request to all HoPers* I would like to request that no one lets RP remain in a kitchen alone, ever again in his life, for fear; he does silly things with Peanuts, chips and ice cream. Thank you.

Ice cream and chips??? And I thought Chips and Mayonnaise was bad.

Do you guys eat cheese and chips and gravy over in the U.S?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
is chips what other call French fries ???

I love French fries in covered in salt and vinegar ...

YUMMY

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
French Fries are really thin chips like you get at MacDonalds. 'Chips' are the mother fuckers of all the chip family. Especially british Chips (so long as they aren't too greasy) as they are fat, and grufty looking

so yeah...
French Fries = thin chips
Chips = fat chips

mwa!
Dibs xxx

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
P.S Just a warning to Cass: please don't ever try to kiss me after you've eaten French Fries with salt and Vinegar on. Dibs is illergic to Vinegar and it makes her throat close up thus restricting breathing thus leading to death

....just incase you felt like snogging me randomly sis! LOL

[ 02 July 2002, 03:09: Message edited by: dibs_star ]

Page: