Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ~* Maidstone Beer Festival and Tunbridge Wells, 4th September 2004 *~

Login/Join to Participate

ItsAllTears
ItsAllTears

Total posts: 57
Posted:yesterday we were at these two places, i was in Tunbridge Wells with 2 people and 3 others were in Maidstone, just wondered if anyone saw us there?! Kent Circus School with green and red t-shirts on?! weavesmiley juggle was good fun but bloody hot!! was ridiculous! lol ubbrollsmile sunny

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

Delete Topic

JakBJC
JakBJC

Total posts: 117
Posted:i did! was working with you

Delete

ItsAllTears
ItsAllTears

Total posts: 57
Posted:hehe indeed you were!! was fun biggrin

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

Delete