Forums > Social Chat > Crepes and/or Nutella...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Why is it every post i read on this site ends in a discussion or explaination about crepes, and/or nutella???

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?

Havent you ever heard of good old fashioned pancakes and jam?

or has the fact that its the end of the financial year finally got to me and turned me into an old fuddy duddy....

hey... fuddy duddy....... good word..... might add that one to the other post.......

`

Currently on the right side up of the world.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
note to self : "do not stick tongue inside dibs' throat after eat..." wait a minute ... I never intended to do so , you're my sister Dibs

will hug you if you're not allergic to that though

wait a minute ... allergic to vinegar ????? you mean any type of vinegar ? or only wine vinegar ???

what am i going to cook for you when you come to Paris

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Well, it's kind of strange, but I am NOT illergic to Salt 'n' Vinegar flavoured crisps, and I'm not illergic to Balsamic Vinegar or any salad dressing for that matter, it seems to be just PURE VINEGAR that doesn't agree with me.

It was awful when I found out. At school, someone dared me to drink a cup of the stuff, so I did. Then I discovered I was illergic - bad way to discover believe me! ouch!

What will you cook??? erm......CREPES!!!! HEHE!!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Oh and I'm definitley NOT illergic to hugs!! I LOVE HUGS!!

*Hugs herself*

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Hey the brittish eat baked beans on toast so I don't know what your talking about with my cooking. I am a darn good cook, I can make macaroni and cheese and anything you put in a microwave. Dont forget I am single I dont need to worry about what others think of my cooking.

Ohh and Dibs I am glad to see you recoverd from that incident with the semi, who was that crazy driver anyway?!?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
It was you! you chips and ice cream eating murderer you!! Grrrr!! You tried to kill little Dibs!! Why I oughta?!?! *shakes fist in his face*

Whats wrong with beans on toast man??? it's Lush!

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
how can anyone not like beans on toast?
Non-Https Image Link

(unless you're using broad beans and german black bread i suppose)

wherever you go, there you are.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
checks for broken bones.......

checks for cuts and scratches

checks for ANYFING out of the ordinary?

nuffin wrong wiv me!

Ray? you sure it was ME you hit? but it dunt matter, cos i never broked a bone in my life, and i dont plan to start now.......

goes off and makes herself toast with peanut butter, philly cream cheese, bannana and honey for breakfast....... mmMMmmmMMmMm

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i tink ur all weird.

cheese is good tho.

*wants cheese*

salt and vinegar fries are good too

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

2,905 posts

Posted:
Holds up a white flag to Dibs

I never said baked beans on toast was bad, heck I like the stuff. My folks think I am wierd but their the ones who sent me to a brittish school. They said it would build character gee maw look I have so much character theres 2 of me and ones an ignorant self centerd snob and the onther one is named Raymund Phule!! J/K

But I did go to a Brittish school and did eat baked beans on toast (still do every now and then).

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
trickster rolls up dibs in the white flag and proceeds to tickle her feet
heck and makes her eat nutella and beans on toast too

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I like having friends over for dinner.

"What do they call a Whopper?"
"I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King. But you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?"
"What?"
"Mayonnaise."
"Goddamn!"
"I seen 'em do it. And I don't mean a little bit on the side of the plate, they fuckin' drown 'em in it."
"Uuccch!"

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
i myself was wondering if it's okay to "french" dibs after eating mayonnaise(has vinegar in it, uh huh), i think that should be worked out b4 we go ANY further, esp. with cassandra being "french" (pictures cass and dibs making out )(even tho i know not what either of them look like)(heck mayonnaise just makes anything sexy, even little letters on a grey screen, snarf snarf)(yes i'm going crazy with the ( ) thing tonight)(no i don't really think mayonnaise is sexy)(yes i'm though for now)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

2,905 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by arashi:
i myself was wondering if it's okay to "french" dibs after eating mayonnaise(has vinegar in it, uh huh), i think that should be worked out b4 we go ANY further, esp. with cassandra being "french" (pictures cass and dibs making out )(even tho i know not what either of them look like)(heck mayonnaise just makes anything sexy, even little letters on a grey screen, snarf snarf)(yes i'm going crazy with the ( ) thing tonight)(no i don't really think mayonnaise is sexy)(yes i'm though for now)
AND THIS BOYS AND GIRLS IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT DO DRUGS!!

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
You wanna roll me up in a white flag and tickle me??? Sounds like fun to me...ooooo let me play!!

*claps hands lots*

And NO! I do not forgive you Raymund. You are a nasty nasty man and it makes no difference where you were educated, nor will I like you purely for the reason that you DO eat beans on toast...............unless you mix grated cheese into the beans and have 'cheesy beans on toast'??? Then I'll be your friend. Deal? Infact no, you have to make me beans on toast, and if it's decent, we can play together. yup yup.

Sorry ARASHI babe, but if me and Cass ever kissed, we might just be burnt at the stake, as it would be classed as incest, and we have many older brothers who would not be happy abut it, no sir! So take those little visions out of your head boy, and just calm yourself down. No making out between me and Cass (no offence Cass )

Oh yeah, on the subject of food I would like to progress to drink. I had a conversation last night about 'erotic' drinks. Now I think certain drinks have a certain, well, 'thing' attatched to them. For example, I think BAILEYS is an erotic drink, as is TIA MARIA (even though I don't like it). RED WINE is also erotic, but WHITE WINE is not. Anyone feeling what I'm getting at here? What do you guys think?

4,224 posts

Posted:
Bender, I heard they even sell beers at Mac donalds, and I don't mean in no paper cup, I mean a glass of beer ...

Arashi, Dibs and I are sisters, that'd actually be GROSS, you sicko

anyone cares for some thai reciepie, I posted some in my intro thread ... man they just are sooooooooooooooooo good !!!!!

4,224 posts

Posted:
LOL, Dibs baby, you and I posted at the same time !!! no offense taken, darling

I love Baileys ... anyone ever tried B52 (1/2 Baileys, 1/2 Kahluha and a bit of grand marnier or any orange liquor to top it all, light it on FIRE and.... hmmmm... yummy

4,224 posts

Posted:
And Arashi baby ... you don't know what we look like ??? why don't you just check the mug shot gallery for Dibs ??? NO WAIT ... in your current condition it might be a bit risky with your heart problems and fever and all. OK ... take a deep breath, check the mug shot gallery and watch Dibs' photo , but make sure you're seated cause you might fall

2,905 posts

Posted:
Yep Cassandras right, Dibs is good to go, but I am holding out for a pic of Cassandra!!

Dibs if you wanna come over to San Diego with in the next two months I'll make ya some bakedbeans on toast. Or you can track me down all over Aisia if you want them after September!!

4,224 posts

Posted:
Ray, buy COL 2 or check the Clapham Common PIP thread i am on Dom's website I think ...

I'm hungry ! i'd love some roasted goat cheese with salad and balsamic vinegar dressing ....

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*withdraws her head into her tshirt to hide her face* awwwwww..... don't make me shy.... I've gone all giggly now. Cass and Raymund you are too kind
There are some beautiful pictures of Cass spinning on Dom's site. She looks like an angel.

...but that still doesn't mean we'll get it on for you Arashi!!

2,905 posts

Posted:
Took me a minute but I found em!! I have a good imagination for what people look like, well excpet for the guys, but them just wierdos

4,224 posts

Posted:
Wait ... eeer ... what's that supposed to mean ?

LOL... anyway ..; back to the topic :

I could definitely use some nutella on a nice warm crepe ... or maybe thai food... that's right ... I am gonna make thai food this week

shine on
cassandra

2,905 posts

Posted:
That means that ummm, I pictured a short haired brunet and thats what I saw!! I pictured Dom kinda skinny and geeky (no offence Dom) and well, thats what I saw! If I had never heard about C@ntus' hair or ever seen a pic of him before I would have been totaly supprised. He still trips me out and I mean that in a good way, hes a good man much respect for him.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Confession time!

I do not like baked beans on toast `

i never have, in fact, they make me gag....... they are slimy and pasty all at the same time and to me, thats just WRONG! wrong wrong!

ok, but. i do like those weird noodles you get in a cup? Sumin noodles! or pog noodles as they are called on Red Dwarfe.

Im not so if that means im still classified as human or not....... HELP! lol `

2,905 posts

Posted:
*Paints a target on Flynt*

*Runs to get the semi*

Yep Dibs knows where this is going!!!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*giggles at Ray*

cream bun fight?????

*worried look*

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*giggles at Ray*

cream bun fight?????

*worried look*

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Ok... Cass and Dibs and Cantus.... are you all like one family... brother and sisters???

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

(andrew)member
140 posts

Posted:
so.... can i get a recipe for these crepes?

whatever happened to yum yum pancakes with maple syrup and cream???

ill go make a batch now, and hand them out to you all

* here you go! get abit of real food into ya*

oh thai food! good thinking cassandra! yum yum yum yum yum

yum.

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all thebad girls live.

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Sparx at his usual intellectual self i see.......

can i get another yum plz?

`

Page: