• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > ~* BTEC in circus skills *~

Login/Join to Participate

ItsAllTears
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

ItsAllTears

Total posts: 57
Posted:i got a call from my circus leader mate dude Steve today telling me that ive passed my BTEC in circus skills and peer education biggrin im a qualified clown!! hehehe ubbrollsmile *dances* my BF passed as well, yay us! biggrin

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

Delete Topic

Posted:Congrats! I'm sure to some you have always been a more than qualified clown! wink hug hug

Delete

ItsAllTears

ItsAllTears

Posted:hehe cheers! been doin the "course" for a year now so... was worth it biggrin

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted:ah, my cousin was gonna get in touch with someone she new doing that, and get some info for me. maybe its the same guy??
How did you get into it?? i wanna do that course grrr

Delete

StarlyStar
BRONZE Member since Jul 2004

journeyman

Total posts: 78
Posted:ooo me too, a qualified clown, what could be better?

any info on how/where you can do this course?

Delete

MiG
GOLD Member since Apr 2004

MiG

Self-Flagellation Expert

Total posts: 3415
Posted:yeah, i'd be up for a bit of that too. can you major in fire arts?

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:Yay you Tear! Congrats to you and your man. bounce sunny bounce2 sunny bounce sunny bounce2 sunny bounce

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

ItsAllTears

ItsAllTears

Posted:i am part of Kent Circus School, based in Whitstable and that sort of area ubbrollsmile in South East UK. is great fun, everyone is so cool and can do all different things, it rocks!! weavesmiley biggrin

Delete

ItsAllTears

ItsAllTears

Posted:i got into last year, my friend Jak did circus skills but the BTEC was separate, he got the circus guy come into school and we signed up! i dont know how you could get into it... try searching on google or something "BTEC in circus skills *where you live* " other than that, i cant help! i could ask i suppose! lol, i'll let you guys no! where abouts are you? smile

Delete

StarlyStar
BRONZE Member since Jul 2004

journeyman

Total posts: 78
Posted:
I'm in Buxton Derbyshire, would be cool if you could find out...in the meantime i'll search google.

Cheers!

Delete