Forums > Social Chat > ~* BTEC in circus skills *~

Login/Join to Participate

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
i got a call from my circus leader mate dude Steve today telling me that ive passed my BTEC in circus skills and peer education biggrin im a qualified clown!! hehehe ubbrollsmile *dances* my BF passed as well, yay us! biggrin

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Congrats! I'm sure to some you have always been a more than qualified clown! wink hug hug

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
hehe cheers! been doin the "course" for a year now so... was worth it biggrin

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
ah, my cousin was gonna get in touch with someone she new doing that, and get some info for me. maybe its the same guy??
How did you get into it?? i wanna do that course grrr

StarlyStarBRONZE Member
journeyman
78 posts

Posted:
ooo me too, a qualified clown, what could be better?

any info on how/where you can do this course?

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
yeah, i'd be up for a bit of that too. can you major in fire arts?

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Yay you Tear! Congrats to you and your man. bounce sunny bounce2 sunny bounce sunny bounce2 sunny bounce

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
i am part of Kent Circus School, based in Whitstable and that sort of area ubbrollsmile in South East UK. is great fun, everyone is so cool and can do all different things, it rocks!! weavesmiley biggrin

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
i got into last year, my friend Jak did circus skills but the BTEC was separate, he got the circus guy come into school and we signed up! i dont know how you could get into it... try searching on google or something "BTEC in circus skills *where you live* " other than that, i cant help! i could ask i suppose! lol, i'll let you guys no! where abouts are you? smile

StarlyStarBRONZE Member
journeyman
78 posts

Posted:

I'm in Buxton Derbyshire, would be cool if you could find out...in the meantime i'll search google.

Cheers!