Forums > Social Chat > Who's in NYC for the summer?

Login/Join to Participate

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
Yeah... I have no job this summer nor do I have any responsibilities (god i love the summer before college) anywho... I was wondering who lives/will be visiting NYC during the summer... I wanna get together and spin.. I'm not up to fire though ... Im still spinning glowsticks but hey... fire people and glow people are welcome alike

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I might come next year. Can you wait that long?

Meh

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
tell ya what, you buy my ticket out there and give a homestay, and I'll grace you with my presence and awe inspiring poi style.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
lol...yeah cantus ill be here next year...im going to college in NY

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
come to CT!! lol

actually... you know what you ought to do though.... come to our party on block island this summer (august-like).

if yu want details email me or PM me or sumtin...

Peace & Love, Kyrian

*rolls eyes* new englanders are sooo hard to organize sumtimes....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....