Forums > Other Toys > ~* balancing objects on face *~

Login/Join to Participate

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
lol kinda self explanitory, can you do it?! i cant do small objects, im not very well co-ordinated like that ubbrollsmile i can do chairs! whats the weirdest thing you can balance? ooh you can see my gallery for a pic of me balancing a golfclub on my chin, if you want to that is lol ubbrollsmile

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
i balance acric balls and spin them at the same time i guess it looks ok

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i learnt to catch a (saggy) beanbag on my forehead last night.

i'm learning to chin balance stuff at the moment but am still crap at it.

not too bothered about really small or really big stuff but would like to be able to balance a club and do head rolls with balls eventually...

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
I saw a tepooka girl balance a spininning plate with the pole on her chin.

I can balance a baseball bat there but it requires ungracefull wandering about to maintain, must try clubs if i can get my hans on any.

Love is the law.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
this is one of my favouritests.

just qualified (in own mind, three times in a row is enough):

club on chin, sit down, lie down, touch head to floor, stand up again without dropping club.

a good one to practise is club on nose, throw to forehead. moooooost lovely.

hi aidan, aoife says hello and is just back from NYC today telling me about wierdos she met over there wink
smiles
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
hello rob biggrin

big wave to aoife and company, wavehello

redface

I may be guilty of some groupie like behaviour, but only because you lot are guilty of greatness.

When i come to edinborough i shall affect total non chalance.

Please pass on my regards to the two girls, twas a pleasure.

Nice move by the way, can i asked what qualified qualifies as? thats the second time i've read you write it.

Love is the law.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
'qualified' generally means that you've done it enough times to know that if you tried again for a while, you'd almost certainly manage to repeat it.

its like saying "i'm well on my way to having that trick in my repertoire".

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
Written by: coleman

i learnt to catch a (saggy) beanbag on my forehead last night.

i'm learning to chin balance stuff at the moment but am still crap at it.

not too bothered about really small or really big stuff but would like to be able to balance a club and do head rolls with balls eventually...

this phrase, im crap at it, spoken by cole, tis but a miricle...and now the sky shall fall and the earth be destroyed by a vogon flett making a new hyperspace mototrway!

im started to learn balancing stuff in juggle art last week, but gave up after hitting myslef in teh eye (from club juggling) but still, i will re lean, i can balance a bokken on my chin, thats fairly large, and rather abnormal

well its 6 pm, and i still have not gotten up for a shower yet, best go get one or narr will be most angry biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

the*pomBRONZE Member
24 posts

Posted:
this is a step up from my little brother balancing a spoon on his nose

ho ho

the*pom smile

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
i saw a guy in EJC balancing his glasses on his nose! i can do club on my forehead... and a bicycle on my chin. i've tried to do a piroutte with a pole on my forehead and spinning double staff..

Point your toes.

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
Look I've changed my title!
209 posts

Posted:
Nekobasu.... A BICYCLE!!!! how, no really, HOW on earth do you manage that?? ItsAllTears balancing chairs was weird, but a bike!!! Eee gads that is seriously strange, lol how do you find out you can do that?

anthrax.... it infects, then spreads..... fast

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
my circus mate Jak (hes on here somewhere! lol) can balance unicycles on his chin which is always fun! wow

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Anthrax, theres a vid somewhere in the vids section (forget which thread) that shows someone (Spanner?) balancing a flaming bicycle on their chin whilst spinning two one handed butterflies with fire poi smile

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

JakBJCmember
117 posts

Posted:
hi

anybody interested in getting better at balancing stuff on chin/forhead/anyotherpartofbody take note wink . long things are easiest. try 'clean' brooms or mops, they're quite easy. (just watch the top)

Hi tears. wavehello Jak

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
hey jak wave biggrin im slowly finding your posts!! lol

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
(you can search for all a users posts by clickin on there name, just if you were that serious about checkin up on your mate)

fire leads to creation

JakBJCmember
117 posts

Posted:
thanks ifrit.

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
A good one is to lie dow and place a glas of water on your forhead and try and stand up with out dropping it or spilling any then try and lie down again. I can do that one i Can also blance a spinning plate on a stick on by chin. another good one is banance a standing up hoop on your chin.

jane

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
sounds good to me, i have a hoop, is hard tho because it rolls dammit! lol ubbrollsmile

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
209 posts

Posted:
ohohohoh do what the kung fu martial artists do and stand in s slightly crouching position. Low enough so you can balance a bowl of water on one knee and another bowl on your other knee. Hold both hands out to the sides and balance a bowl of water on each and finally put one on your head.

Before someone states that it would be mightily difficult to place a bowl of water on your head whilst having your hands already full.... get someone else to place the water on your head.

one step ahead of the game lol ubblol

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
In some styles this is called a horse stance.

an excellent way to meditate.

Love is the law.

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
hehehe sounds intresting!! maybe i'll have a go!! ubblol

{anthrax}BRONZE Member
209 posts

Posted:
Cheers ado-p, i thought that was what it was called, just didnt wanna put it incase i was wrong.

Carninewbie
12 posts

Posted:
i can balance clubs and stuff, i want to be able to balance a pencil for awhile. it looks crazy.

My friend balances 11 (maybe 12 now) milkcrates on his chin. it's insane. it's alot heavier than people realise

Bboy, juggler, tumbler staff spinner and general all round awesomness.

(modest too)

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I've seen a guy balance a kitchen sink (including draining board) on his chin at the Galway Juggling convention last year. clap

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
hmmm..

*strokes chin*

Most impressive.

*flicks moustache over shoulder*

Click for picture as they wont let me hot link.