Forums > Videos > M.C.P.'s Video Thread - new trailer, nov/07

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Oh what's this? Definitely not advertising...

youtube:

google:

https://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7424846652645300031

download:

https://videos.tepookatoys.com/media/StaffDVDTrailer.mov

all my new tutorial videos:

https://mcp.tepookatoys.com/media/movies/tutorials-sep/

Made in september. Badly as per usual.

A very very very big video, that I haven't had time to chop up or make smaller yet. And won't for the next two weeks. It's the fourth in the illegal/stolen/borrowed spinning series. And it's definatly the best one I think.

It features fred astaire, break dancing, jackie chan and some very weird contact. As well as other bits and bobs, as ever.

https://videos.tepookatoys.com/media/illicit.wmv ~ 220mb

Yes, it is HUGE. But fred astaire, I mean, how can you compress him? He's not even doing cane manipulation... wink

Non-Https Image Link

YAHV: (Yet Another Huge Video)

https://videos.tepookatoys.com/media/snuft3.0.wmv

pre·ten·tious Audio pronunciation of "pretentiousness" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-tnshs)

adj.

1. Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.

2. Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious. See Synonyms at showy.

pre·tentious·ly adv.

pre·tentious·ness n.

An UPDATE? No way! https://videos.tepookatoys.com/media/fireandfaith.avi

Silly blue style avi nonsense.

biggrin www.firestaff-tutorials.co.uk biggrin

MCP's Staff tutorials.

Early videos:

The Adventures of the Slack and the Pook. Part III - HIGH ~ 37mb

The Adventures of the Slack and the Pook. Part III - MED ~ 17mb

The Adventures of the Slack and the Pook. Part III - LOW ~ 7mb

Worlds smallest monkey:

Non-Https Image Link

or my symbolic addiction to rob?

Is it cos I is Slack? <01> - 16mb.

Have Camera, Will Slack - High Quality ~34mb

Have Camera, Will Slack - Low, low Quality. ~7mb

In other news:

MATRIX TUTORIAL!

Matrix Tutorial - HQ ~4mb

Matrix Tutorial - LQ ~1mb

Illegal spinning:

Illegal Spinning

Borrowed Spinning

Stolen Spinning

Official Results Osaka 2004 - Baton Twirling world championships.

https://void.printf.net/~meghan/final/muppet/trickswithsticks.avi

the first two contain much of this:

Non-Https Image Link

v-large:

https://mcp.tepookatoys.com/media/movies/play-singles.wmv ~ 75mb

https://mcp.tepookatoys.com/media/movies/play-doubles.wmv ~ 6mb

oh and mags the jedi doing the "limbo"!

https://mcp.tepookatoys.com/media/movies/limbo.wmv ~ 511kb

There have been about twenty on something new videos added over the past couple of weeks, but I'll leave you to ferret them out.

this is my main reason for posting here:

This list represents what I consider 'base' contact movements. Most other moves are combinationsof this moves, variations, or these movements transfered to a different plane. These moves can be broken down into their component parts, but the way I present them here is as symmetrical (hopefully) movements. So for instance you can end a SNES with a vertical steve arm roll, but you'd break the symmetry of the SNES, so I don't present that here.

They are in rough order of difficulty and impressiveness. It all depends on how you learn thou.

Hand Wraps

Neck Wraps

Body Part Spins

Shoulder Wraps

Fishtails

Halo Roll

Conveyor Belt

Angel Roll

The Pivot

SNES

Halo 360

Steve

Jesus

Matrix

EDITED_BY: mcp (1194617498)

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: why

Written by: mcp

we all spin like crazy bunnies right now cos we all want to be realllllllly good for the UBERSTAFF!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
frown

yet again noooo as I cannot see half the vids

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Awesome job on Slack03, bravo.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
i love the staffing man beating off those other chaps at the bottom of the first post on this thread.

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
slack04 or Stolen Spinning is uploading...

46 mb of pure stolen joy...

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Written by: NYC

I especially like the part of you and that Hawaiian guy spinning double fire staff on stage. wink

man, the things I would get up to with four arms.... devil

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
https://void.printf.net/~meghan/StolenSpinning.wmv

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Mmm tasty 500kb/sec download speeds.

We'll blaze a new trail,

-Me

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Hah, aw man... Another GREAT video, MCP. Top notch fo realz. Icing on the cake = Dantana! ubblol Pure quality.

As for that trident guy and the baton girl.... Looks like all you contact junkies still got a lot of work to do smile

We'll blaze a new trail,

-Me

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ubblol but where were the kittens?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
If you think thats good contact, man wait till you see the edited highlights of the world baton twirling championships... I don't know if michelle would even have qualified...

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Your editing it?

Yes!!!!

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Yes, Well I'm redoing the results really. I'm making top 5 categories for various things: most important of which is Poses!

POSE!

There may or may not be random bits in there from other things, I haven't decided yet. It may be an entirely serious video... but then again, we may have to visit the ultra circle... it alll depends.

Expect it tuesday night, if yar lucky.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
mcp: " I don't know if michelle would even have qualified... "

What!!! biggrin

with the british entry ubblol

Any ways, Not so surethat its a very nice thing to do to rip off Peapot, and people that we know.

and that belly shot was an unfair thing to put in it smile

think of the children

PS, How are you ripping WMV??

I have some similar that I want to make
EDITED_BY: Glåss (1111413299)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
It's not ripping them off really... It's just stealing [censored] that can be found on the internet anyway and putting it in one place. smile Plus If people are interested, they should buy the peapot videos... I would, but I don't have money. It's not like I'm posting EVERYTHING on the video, just a tiny segment. Plus it was the only videos of traps I could find. And legos also has applications for triple staff. All these devilstick fucks never put up videos or they put up gifs, and I can't be bothered to make them into movies.

Last time I stole rob spinning.

I couldn't help it... It was sooo tempting. I thought it would go past quicker, be more subliminal... but nooo. When I first saw it I thought, this isn't so bad, he's just spinning in a forest... Then the shirt came off and I thought, why does he have a badger on his belly? Oh maybe he has been playing in mud...

Am I ripping WMV? I thought I was encoding it as WMV.

People that we know? People that YOU know...

And anyway I FOUND CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fat people use more soap.

Michelle probably wouldn't have qualified for the british this year, not for the finals. Maybe for the team stuff. Maybe I have been watching the japanese too much. I was trying to find the best contact sections in the entire video... Plus she is wearing too much clothing.

Clean people use more soap.

How am I ripping WMV? Useing Premier? Same as ever. The only thing I can't rip is Realvideo. Cunts. I probably could if I was using linux as they have a tool for that kind of thing, no doubt. But not on windows. DVD's are stupidly easy to rip. Sometimes mov's are tricky, but quicktime pro has an export option that allows you to save them as AVI's. Plus divX movies can be cut up using virtualdub. Hmmmm, dub. Saving them as normal avi's which are huge, but better than a even bigger DivX that premier will crash trying to open.

Clean fat people use the most soap.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I like it very much but would have preffered the original music for Me ol' Bamboo.

tongue

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Michelle, do your mean woldn't have qualified for the worlds? or the "british" either way, I think she's better than you think she is.
she already went to the worlds, she's competed there for Canada 8 times
and won a gold and got 4 silvers there too, tongue :

"Michelle Smith - 2003 Sr. Women's National Champion (canada)
.... In the sport of Baton Twirling, Michelle, now age 19, has won countless local, provincial, national, and international titles; some of Michelle’s more prominent accomplishments include 2 national freestyle gold medals, and 4 national pairs gold medals (with her partner, Hollie Neilson). Her national accomplishments have given her the right to represent Canada at the World Championships as a junior athlete 4 times (in Italy, Hawaii, France and Florida) and as a senior athlete 4 times (in Holland, France, Saskatoon and Spain). Michelle is the 2003 Canadian Baton Twirling Federation Senior Athlete of the Year. Canada is always very proud to send Michelle, and she has always represented her country well. At the World Baton Twirling Championships, Michelle has captured 1 bronze, 4 silver and 1 gold medal. Michelle was also named champion of the Congressional Cup International Competition in Baltimore, M.D. in 2000. "
Real video you can rip you just need some fancy and slightly illegal software search "streambox" and go from there. https://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_capture_tools/streambox_vcr_suite.cfm

well done on chitty chitty.

Meantime, to reward you for being a cheese sandwich, have a look at this viral:
what happens if you cross football and capoira
https://www.milkandcookies.com/links/13766/

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
wouldn't we all, some things in life don't go right however.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Well the goth video must have been from her early days, cos apart from the superhuman attempt to integrate baton, breakin', bondage and ballet, that video didn't seem very good to me. (Compared to the DVD that is, that's the only reference I have)

Yeah I thought she was british.... Who else would dress like that?

To be fair. Nothing good is ever put in real anymore, unless the people making the video are idiotic.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Where would be be without me to act as your, beacon, your lighthouse, guiding you through the murky waters of stickland knowledge ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
You are my shining light glass!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
oh, look what I found...

https://void.printf.net/~meghan/OfficialResultsOsaka2004.wmv

Must be the shoes...

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
clap clap clap clap

Yay!!!!!

bounce2 bounce2 bounce2 bounce2

thats class meg

nice one hug

Love is the law.

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Hot damn, those baton people are loony. Lots of work to do indeed! Specially with those incredible poses... Gonna be hard to top. Oh, and the cheese, hope you were taking notes while editing that, Meg.

We'll blaze a new trail,

-Me

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
I see an ethical issue with releasing peapot commerical video online, these guys are pushing the fringe of juggling (as you can see in the free to air vid), and should be rewarded better than this.

I hope anyone who was inspired by it (and I think, it was the most inspring thing by far on the vid) should go to peapot and buy their vid.

www.peapot.net

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
And that wasn't even half of the contestants! (I only ripped like 10 performances...) Their's plenty more on the DVD... plus more cheese in every single performance than I had time to put on the video.

I especially like the guy that does the hand clasp above his head... Oh soooo cheesy....

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Agrees with Josh:
Then I think Its scrambled things up in my head, and its probably just as thin ice for a lot of that footage.
and wonders wether or not it would be right to photocopy megs book when it comes out??
confused wednesday
Drew

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I didn't say it was right? I said it was illegal and stolen?

I only do it cos I hate it when people go talk about stuff I've never seen and can't download.

I hate it that I've never seen any fire knife videos and I'd be pleased if I could download some.

< Copyright this, copyright that, what about the copy I make in my brain when I watch something? Does that count? >

Not that I actually care: But the baton twirling DVD has no copyright protection logos or encoding on it. So as far as I can tell, it's public domain.

And I'm sure sandra bullock is pissed off that your not defending her.

mo-sephenthusiast
523 posts

Posted:
I think I'll watch that baton footage as I cry my staffs to sleep each night smile

(And meg, where *do* you get your music umm ? ubblol)

monkeys ate my brain

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Nice one MCP biggrin

...............................wow rolleyes

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
www.boomselection.info

hmmmmmm

Page: ......