Page:
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
hello! its a friend of mines 21st on saturday and shes having a fancydress party! and theres no theme! and im stuck for what to go as. i have this really wicked costume for an indian, but i want to save it for my cowboys and indians party, and i think it might be a bit cold. i dont want to go as an angle or a devil or a fairy or a school girl because there will be plenty of those there already and those are always done, but i really dont no what else to go as. one my mates going as a 20's gangster, one a disco dude, one a santas sluty helper, one a hipy, my guys going as jason... the dude with a chainsaw and a mask... i have nothing to say about that... but i really dont no what do go as! eek. anybody got any ideas..? im very open and id luv to hear some if ya got anything super cool, or even just cool biggrin

luv yas all smile hug
bunny

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
i'm going to a fancy dress bash on friday, dressed as a baby. big beach towel for a nappy...shower cap as baby bonnet, a bib with

WORLDS

FATTEST X
HAIRIEST X
UGLIEST X

CUDDLIEST
BABY
on it, and a big dummy and bottle.

last time i went out in my town like this...went in my local...by the time i got to the toilet i'd had three offers to be breast fed ( one was a drunken....top down, suck this, kinda offer!) and two offers to change my nappy!

hehehe...really looking forward to it

It's smashing to be back x

Mistress_MaledictiHeaven doesn't want me, and Hell is afraid I'll take over
192 posts

Posted:
I've just finished my Hallowe'en party outfit...now just got to make stuff for 8 badgers and a load of outfits for a party with an "All that Glitters" theme. And then it'll be time to think about ideas for the Dead Rat Ball next year....

I think my sewing machine's going to overheat!

"Abashed, the Devil stood and saw how awful Goodness is"

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
One of my friends claims she's going to go as a jar of Vegemite...

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
ooooo how! no wait i was someone (well quite a few) dressed as vegemite on Rove lastweek! that was good. i have another "fantasy" party this saturday and im thinking of going as a green water nymph or a tree warrior elf/pixi/nymph but im still working on it

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
We've got our athletics sports in a week and a half. Each year our school has swimming and athletics sports where everyone dresses in their house colours. I'm in Melba, which is red. For the swimming sports this year in feb I dressed up as a show girl (red mini skirt, red fishnets, red hat, white shirt, bow tie, black cane etc)

So any ideas for aths sports? It's my final year....all the year 12's are going to go way out this year. (It's also tradition for year 12s only to have a party the night before, everyone gets blind and turns up, helps out and participates half drunk or hungover! Swimming sports party was the best!)

I was thinking of a pirate but that's not really 'out there'.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
go as robin hood!

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Hahah that would be funny! But I can't see myself being robin hood unfortunately, but keep the suggestions coming! smile

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
*bump*

Me and a friend are buying the material tomorrow! The sports are on Tuesday. *panics*. We don't have an idea yet!

We are both in red house, if that helps!

Any more ideas?

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
little red riding hood for you and ... umm... for him? i dont know frown

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
carrots

tomatoes

red back spider with issues

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
man, I have no idea... im not very good with costumes.

I asked about this in another section, but I will ask here.

Does anyone know any good costume ideas for a hike with the theme of "Jungle Lost" we've already had animals, tarzan, and those hunter guys suggested... but are there any other suggestions?

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
Gilligan's Isle characters, a British explorer, a tree, a parrot, a gorilla or a very large venus flytrap.

Spiderman for the other guy in red perhaps.

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
1 white sheet

1 pair of scissors

cut two holes out of the middle.

put over your head.

there you got a costume.

thats what my mum did for me for a party, unimaginative wench!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Page: