Forums > Help! > looking for jugglers and accomodation in south london (kingston)

Login/Join to Participate

bastlGOLD Member
123 posts

Posted:
morning i study in london at kingston university from september to february, so i missed to check any kind of accomodation, because of being fascinated by playing 3 staff, so is anyone out there who knows a cheap solution or even where to meet other jugglers ? -thanks

bastl

_told the fishfable to wes peden
_heard gloria gaynors "i will survive" 3 times live allready....in the same 20 min performance!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
[Old link] is the page for the best (in my opinion) spinning and juggling workshop in all of london town.

biggrin

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fenfire!

I was at graz also. You das uber good!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
If you're near Kingston I would check out the night at Molesey, that's Thursday nights between 7.30 and 9.45. They're a nice bunch down there, but it's mainly juggling, no poi or staff or other spinning things (hence I rather like it!!).

But I would recommend Spitz too ubbrollsmile

weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley juggle

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Bloody Poi spinners.

wink